Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only reason the new bodies were thought not to be poseable was because of the boots on the Super-Predators. NECA suffered from the same problem. With designs from the original films though, everyone's a winner. Really excited to display one of these updated bods in a more dynamic pose. Dreads also look fantastic and the trophy skull seems to get more appealing every time I see it.

EDIT: Even the older bodies looked weird in a pose like the one in the post above. Some things you just can't do unless you have a Revoltech. ;)

Will there be a banner to click on when ppo this ? Is there a quick way of doing this .

I remember when ordering iron man it was rather stressful :(

Slight correction...

Batman Figure will PPO at 10AM (Pacific Time)
Shadow Predator will PPO at Noon (Pacific Time)

Both on Friday, August 12th!

-SideshowAlex

Any news on how many Sideshow is getting? I mean, after the Guardian Predator fiasco, I both can't wait for this and dread it at the same time.

Man, oh man, I hope Elder_Predator2 does another one of his PPO videos for this guy. I actually prefer it that the ordering opportunity goes on at a fixed time during summer, since I'll actually be home from school for it. That and the Spooktacular ship date is quite nice; now I can secure that feeling of accomplishment during my Spook this year even if I crap out on every single contest. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Only reason the new bodies were thought not to be poseable was because of the boots on the Super-Predators. NECA suffered from the same problem. With designs from the original films though, everyone's a winner. Really excited to display one of these updated bods in a more dynamic pose. Dreads also look fantastic and the trophy skull seems to get more appealing every time I see it.

EDIT: Even the older bodies looked weird in a pose like the one in the post above. Some things you just can't do unless you have a Revoltech. ;)

Are you sure??

dsc0234m.jpg

And this is'nt a revoltech figure man, it's an old HT predator body :lol

You can do this with double knee joints.. but never with single pin joints which barely reach 90 degrees :lecture

Anyways, I love the shadow predator!!:rock:rock

Last edited:
great... the one small window in my life where i'm away from my computer doing boring "social" things, interacting with other humanoids... and that's when this sucker goes up.

i should kick me right square in the nuts.

3AM and 5AM Saturday morning for me, respectively. Looks like I'll need a bunch of red bull :monkey4

Consider yourself lucky. Our poor Asian friends can't even buy from sideshow. They will have to queue for days and fight off an army of scalpers led by " General Ponytail". :horror

If you have read some of the other threads on what happened at the recent HK Fair, you will know what I mean.

what are yah saying???:slap:slap
images

:lol

*try this one, try bending over with your chest out.....do you feel awkward? if not then you must be GAY. that's dynamic bending poses with with no ab-crunch articulation.*

Last edited:
Consider yourself lucky. Our poor Asian friends can't even buy from sideshow. They will have to queue for days and fight off an army of scalpers led by " General Ponytail". :horror

If you have read some of the other threads on what happened at the recent HK Fair, you will know what I mean.

Yeah, I followed all the different threads about it and it's pretty depressing for those guys that missed out. I'm not complaining by any means, just having some fun with it :drink

great... the one small window in my life where i'm away from my computer doing boring "social" things, interacting with other humanoids... and that's when this sucker goes up.

i should kick me right square in the nuts.

Same here...it sucks epic a$$ . So what's the catch? I'll return 7 after from vacation - any chances then to still get a preorder one? What will the situation on eBay be?

Same here...it sucks epic a$$ . So what's the catch? I'll return 7 after from vacation - any chances then to still get a preorder one? What will the situation on eBay be?
if the waitlist is still up, jump on it. everybody on here who missed out on the Guardian PPO did that and got one. avoid ebay at all costs, it just encourages scalping.

Back