Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep looking at that pic, and that fur is starting to make me a little nauseous, i mean, a fur belt? :cuckoo:
i don't know, just a thought, but, that fur is really awful

As awful as it looked in the movie. Looking at this guy, I think he looks to be the most screen accurate HT Pred to date.

Opinions??

ugh, ok. i don't see either of us budging on this 14" vs 19" thing. you think bigger is better and HT should left to do their own thing. and i think you guys are too chicken____ to play in HT's backyard. so let's agree to disagree on that.

as for the P1, i kinda like the idea of making a Gort bio version. and i'd probably buy it. but i'd rather have a regular helmeted one with a corrected visor and light-up bio lasers. nearly every other 18" NECA figure i've had has some sort of electronic feature. and since we're already paying $80+ shipping on this one, you guys could throw in a little LED and a battery. maybe make a limited run/exclusive out of it. just a thought.

yeah it was something like that. and i remember the PPO being a nightmare. i wouldn't be surprised if their site has another server fart over this one too.

For me heck yes bigger is better and I like the 18 inch figures better than our 12 inch figures any day. Seeing my P1 go from 13 to 19 inches was great and I'd love to see P2 get this same 19 inch figure. Yes they'd be fine at 13 inches but we've done more 18 inch figures by far than 12 inch. I say we can be the 18 inch company and HT 13 inch high end company. For me I've always liked the larger figures. Yes you didn't get any light up or any of that stuff. For the 80 dollars you're lucky you got what you got. We could get into high end figures if we wanted to make them but we're more a McFarlane type of figure company. Who knows what the future will bring though.

As awful as it looked in the movie. Looking at this guy, I think he looks to be the most screen accurate HT Pred to date.

Opinions??

I think he looks like one of the more bad asses out of the group when he walks out in the movie. He also looks cool when you see him pass in front of the Elder. The HT figure has a few issues being accurate here and there. The dreads need to me way shorter and the fur on his right shoulder is the wrong shape. The leather on his wrist need a more wrinkled look but all in all I think he looks great. I'm looking forward to getting him and I'm glad HT is making him. The paint job on this piece is very nice. The head is a sneak peek at what the original will be like which is very nice. Way better than the current P1 they did. I'm not sure but it looks like they might be using the old P2 feet which I hope they make new improved ones. I'm hoping they do Shaman next.

Wait his dreads are too long? The dreads on the Predators trio are too short. Man what is it with HT and and their predator dreadlocks? :lol

Let's take off the fur and force more armor on him..sheesh.

Clone Trooper Predators ftw..................

Wait his dreads are too long? The dreads on the Predators trio are too short. Man what is it with HT and and their predator dreadlocks? :lol

I have a feeling they did his dreads longer on purpose. They are really short in the movie and HT might think people might go WTF at how short they are. We went ahead and just tried doing it accurate and I think the shorter dreads look fine.

For me heck yes bigger is better and I like the 18 inch figures better than our 12 inch figures any day. Seeing my P1 go from 13 to 19 inches was great and I'd love to see P2 get this same 19 inch figure. Yes they'd be fine at 13 inches but we've done more 18 inch figures by far than 12 inch. I say we can be the 18 inch company and HT 13 inch high end company. For me I've always liked the larger figures. Yes you didn't get any light up or any of that stuff. For the 80 dollars you're lucky you got what you got. We could get into high end figures if we wanted to make them but we're more a McFarlane type of figure company. Who knows what the future will bring though.
ok. but i'll point out that McFarlane made 18" figures too and a lot of them had some sort of electronic feature. and they were like $50 back then. there's no reason you guys can't put a LED in a 19" Predator figure. they're dirt cheap and you could just do a re-release later on like you did with that new LED Bioshock Bouncer you did (which i got and love, btw). just call it a "super special limited exclusive awesome edition" and jack up the price a little. if i'm willing to pay $80 for your Predator, i'll just as soon pay $100 for it. i paid at least that much for your Balrog. try me.

jabbacollectors.jpg

LMAO ....

So would this be the first HT Pred whose dreads are too long? Most of the ones I have they're too damn short! Too long is better, but anything is better than those crack head Jamaican looking dreads on the AVP ones. Those are terrible!

I guess I'll patiently wait to be bashed by the fans of the AVP ones :D

Opinions??
i'm gonna have to agree with tankman on this one. he did look pretty badass in the movie.

but i think the figure is horrible and gay and i've heard from reliable sources that it will make your ____ fall off. so, nobody should order it.

Back