Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I emailed BBTS Customer Service to ask if they would be getting these in and (if so) when preorders might start.

I got this reply (within 20 minutes - now THAT is Customer Service !!!!! ) . . .

While we certainly do hope to be carrying this figure, our Product Department must await the official solicit before we are able to post the preorder.

It will be 2 or 3 weeks before this piece will be up on the Sideshow site as we have to photograph the sample we recieved, create appropriate assets, have them vetted/approved and that all takes time. Just a heads up all!

-SideshowAlex

Do you know how much it will cost via you guys Alex?

I have to make a tough decision about this piece by skipping it.
Have to save money for the alien stuffs and the future P1 bust to go with my maquette.

After all the effort you put in to keep us appraised and to supply pics - this seems . . . . . well . . . . . not right.

If anyone deserved to own this - it's YOU.

I'm happy with my SSC P2 maquette. IMO, the dreads turned me off. They should have done something similar to the Wolf bust.

Last edited:
I absolutely hate the Wolf dreads. I'd rather not have to worry about the foam or rubber material they would use deteriorating down the road either.

It will be carried by Sideshow. It's the same thing that happens with Prime1, they can sell directly only in Japan, but Sideshow can distribute nearly worldwide.

I'm happy with my SSC P2 maquette. IMO, the dreads turned me off.

Same here...the texture on those dreads is very 'rough' in comparison with the rest of the bust which makes it look "unfinished"
Why CP didn't smooth out those dreads is anybody's guess.A shame cause the rest looks fantastic but those dreads 'cheapens' the whole thing....

Back