Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wanna say a HUGE thank you to darkmummy for providing us with amazing looking photos and information. I truly appreciate it and truly made my day. I hope you dont mind me using your photos as i gave u an endless shout out in the video. Thank you once again for all the awesomeness bro darkmummy!!! :clap:clap:clap

Thanks mate! It's also my pleasure to share the photos with all you guys! Sadly, after two years working in Tokyo, I made the desicion to move to UK within this month due to many other reasons. But I guess I will try to go visit Tokyo maybe this summer again, hopefully I can bring up pics again but probably for the last time.

A few more pics from my friend's blog.
DSC_7514_zpszx42ifu0.jpg
DSC_7520_zpszbjyyvyn.jpg
DSC_7515_zps3v62wwhh.jpg
DSC_7517_zpsajijufu0.jpg

What is that other stuff in the back? Life size Preds?

Yeah, you can see better pictures of those earlier in the thread.

Never heard of this company before... but the name is similar to a notorious recaster that roamed eBay for years - unsure whether he's still there. Doubt they are connected though.

They have been around for a while now and have already put out several fully licensed and impressive Predator bio masks.

Should the bust not be bigger?Was the Originalmask not a lot bigger?I think look at the size compared to the asian girls?

24629498la.jpg

Should the bust not be bigger?Was the Originalmask not a lot bigger?I think look at the size compared to the asian girls?

They are closer to the camera, and the masks are tilted forward making them appear large while the P2 is swept back more. It looks fine to me.

They have been around for a while now and have already put out several fully licensed and impressive Predator bio masks.

Man... what rock have I been sleeping under. They work looks really cool and well made.

This bears no resemblance to a cheap knockoff. Quite the opposite.

Yes. From what I've seen in these threads here on the board I agree with you. Just an unfortunate coincidence with the name.

Back