Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone actual know the width of this bust from left to right? I'm looking at different tables right to put this one. I'm trying to get a table that I can put both the bust and the sideshow predator 2 mask on. I just don't want to buy and put something together then the two not fit very well. The width of the furniture I am looking at is about 28/29 inches wide.

Sideshow have kindly offered me a full refund, I guess they don't have to do that technically, so it is a nice gesture.

I'm going to think it over for a while as I so want this thing, but ultimately I will have little choice but to take the refund I think, as much as I don't want too. I'm close to buying a new house and simply can't afford this kind of unexpected cost. if the pound weren't useless, maybe I could manage... but it's worse than useless now.

Sideshow have kindly offered me a full refund, I guess they don't have to do that technically, so it is a nice gesture.

I'm going to think it over for a while as I so want this thing, but ultimately I will have little choice but to take the refund I think, as much as I don't want too. I'm close to buying a new house and simply can't afford this kind of unexpected cost. if the pound weren't useless, maybe I could mange... but it's worse than useless now.

That's good and bad news...we all know you want it so much.
I think I will try to get this one next year but if both big chap and A:R warrior head are put up for pre-order, I will have to postpone it again. However I can always get this thing in Japan and the price won't go up too much there.
My HCG P2 mask and MR spear will be lonely for quite a while.

I'm going to think it over for a while as I so want this thing, but ultimately I will have little choice but to take the refund I think, as much as I don't want too. I'm close to buying a new house and simply can't afford this kind of unexpected cost. if the pound weren't useless, maybe I could manage... but it's worse than useless now.

As posted elsewhere . . .

I was offered a refund as well - twice (bless).

But I KNEW that if I had bailed I'd regret it and would forever be looking to get one down the line.

I think the best some folks can hope for is that some of the "local" distributors get some more in. You could try asking them Matt?

Failing that - I'd get it NOW as there's no other way you'll ever get this for less.

ADDITIONAL - remember the bust itself was a lot cheaper than it could have been :bouncin

My final payment is listed for Oct 25th, I was talking to them yesterday and said they could take it now if it would ship earlier, but she said the item was not there yet so no point changing my timeline.

My final payment is listed for Oct 25th, I was talking to them yesterday and said they could take it now if it would ship earlier, but she said the item was not there yet so no point changing my timeline.
Sounds like we're real close. If not this week then next.

I have a feeling this is going to be light as a feather. But I could be wrong... :monkey3

Yup, you are wrong...

attachment-1.jpg

How can I tell if I have been charged for the item? SS sent me an email that they would be charging today but nothing since.

How can I tell if I have been charged for the item? SS sent me an email that they would be charging today but nothing since.

You will get an email once your order has been processed.

The subject line reads "Sideshow Tracking & Invoice #9999999999" (actual invoice # replacing 9's).

Yeah - Sideshow's shipping dept. are like those lil' fellas in Snow White after a caffeine injection - they seem to work all hours of the day AND night, along with weekends.

I've had stuff shipped out on Saturdays, Sundays, 11pm at night - the works!

It's another thing Sideshow should get credit for.

Back