Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait to see if these guys come out with a P1. I'd have also loved them to have released an alien bust with shoulders, that's something I'm waiting on now from somebody.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I am hoping for a P1 release also. It is rumoured to be happening.

Can't remember where I read about it though.

I was thinking darkmummy. As he seems to have his finger on the pulse of Coolprops.

All the latest !! A big help to all of us seeking more info on products.

He was at the last Wonderfest and a Coolprops rep told him. No official confirmation however.

Mine shipped yesterday and should arrive Friday according to ups. So excited. I still have no idea where I am going to display this thing

Mine (after 24hours) still shows as "Order Processing".

Maybe that's why my shipping was so expensive - it's all those damn accountants getting involved :impatient: :)

moneybags.gif

Here are some pics of this guy, he is huge!
IMG_2456[1].jpg
IMG_2454[1].jpg
IMG_2455[1].jpg
IMG_2456[1].jpgIMG_2457[1].jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2453[1].jpg
    IMG_2453[1].jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 120
Congrats and thanks for sharing pics matturibe.
Do you live in the US?

Nice horror collection you got going there. Any chance at a pic of those Meyer portraits or a link if you have them posted elsewhere?

I live in huntington beach about an hour away from side show. I really like it I was blown away on how big it was!! I do not collect bust but love predator, this was my first bust and I like it a lot!

Oh the myers are one customs key chains, they are pretty cool, I have a lot of horror stuff, I will post my collection some time when I get around to it, but thank you!

$122 shipped to New Jersey. I'm totally fine with that, about what I expe Ted before the shipping scare. Big box.

Just got my notice. Hope tey will let me pay tomorrow and get a Halloween delivery. That would be magnificent.

Mine (after 24hours) still shows as "Order Processing" . . .
$122 shipped to New Jersey. I'm totally fine with that, about what I expe Ted before the shipping scare. Big box.
Just got my notice. Hope tey will let me pay tomorrow and get a Halloween delivery. That would be magnificent.

And mine is away! (albeit for $290)

Scheduled for Friday delivery :blissy

Back