Statue Predator 2 Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not me.
Have the 1:1 P1 and Wolf busts, both with open, so closed would be a nice change.

Agree i think the closed mandibles is a welcome change. It seems like most unmasked preds are always roaring.

indeed, people who arn't familiar with predators might start believing that they cant close their mandibles when they look at all the stuff thats out there :lol

he's talking in general

Exactly in general, I do have the P1 lsb and absolutely love it

Anyone else waiting for the open mandible?

Forgive the noob question, but has this been confirmed? I have a lot of things I want to get right now and I'd love to scratch this off the list if there really is an open mouth version coming.

Forgive the noob question, but has this been confirmed? I have a lot of things I want to get right now and I'd love to scratch this off the list if there really is an open mouth version coming.

Sideshow contacted me to confirm that there will be an open mandible P2 LSB after I asked what the open mandible predator, seen in a video, was.
See comment #334 :wink1:

Thanks for the response. I hope that's right. I'd hate to pass on this only find out the other version isn't coming. Too much stuff coming out this summer.

looks like mine wont get to me until monday (5/13) from UPS

How's that ! They don't charge until Tomorrow Friday.:dunno

They charged me Tues and shipped it out that same day. I'm in Ohio and already changed it to pick up since I work down the road from the UPS distribution hub.

Mine should be arriving on Monday as well, did a trace on the parcel so if it all goes well I'll post some pics as well, hard to believe it's taking only a few days to get here from the U.S to Aussie!!!

Back