Predator 2 City Hunter - Prime 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the Ex is only the smart weapon ? regular comes with both heads and light-up features?

this piece...this is a tough one for me. I don't want to get more ****, but this is very hard to resist.

. . . For $899, this is one of the easiest decisions I'll ever make in the hobby.
I actually quite like the Sideshow version for all of its faults, but I can't believe I paid more for that than I will for this . . .

Yeah - I can't believe the price on this
ACME_thud.gif

I'm still undecided - but if I can design a base myself that I like (shouldn't be hard) I'll buy it and won't use their base.

THEN I'm torn between ordering from PRIME and paying massive shipping vs. giving Sideshow some business I REALLY don't want to.

(* and thanks for the "Marmite" explanation :) *)

Up at collectibles direct for £1000. I can't moan at that price. Locked in my order on payment plan. I'm not too fussed about the disc and just hope someone might make a custom king willy head or skull and spin swap out in the future.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I suspect in the coming days Ebay will be flooded with SS P2 Maquettes in an attempt to unload them to buyers who don’t know any better.

At this price and at this company brand labelling this is a no brainer. Lets see how stretched our ETA patience will be. This proves how overpriced that SS P2 mqt was, at this production execution result also.

Looks great but strange choice of pose.
No way I would drop a grand on a crouching Pred with a base nearly as big as the figure.

I tend to prefer Predators standing tall, but this pose is fairly iconic (and screen specific) for this guy. Although he should have a skull and spine on his back now I think about it. Might have been a better EX, or at least a decent second EX item to make it worth the extra cost.

rFbpo7C.jpg

I tend to prefer Predators standing tall, but this pose is fairly iconic (and screen specific) for this guy. Although he should have a skull and spine on his back now I think about it. Might have been a better EX, or at least a decent second EX item to make it worth the extra cost . . .

Yeah - that disc option is totally "meh" - what's he gonna do - throw it at a Buick?

No way!! The most desirable Pred is actually the cheapest. 500$ less than Fugitive. Prime 1 is full of surprises indeed. Regular version is the way to go. You can save that 50$ for JH. Pred collecting is like a box of chocolates...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tend to prefer Predators standing tall, but this pose is fairly iconic (and screen specific) for this guy. Although he should have a skull and spine on his back now I think about it. Might have been a better EX, or at least a decent second EX item to make it worth the extra cost.

rFbpo7C.jpg

And now to think, if King Willy had autism we would never have had to watch The Predator

I suspect this will go up at Sideshow this week now that Prime 1 has it listed.

Back