Predator 2 City Hunter - Prime 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would imagine we'll see this up in the next few days.

Side note, is Sideshow live chat not working? I'll be needing them shortly.

. . . is Sideshow live chat not working? I'll be needing them shortly.

"Dear Sadshow, much as I appreciate the quality of the Prime1 Dog Alien, I would really appreciate you transferring my funds over towards the new Prime1 City Hunter Predator. Ideally with no penalty for being naughty.

All my love as always - hugs - Matt.

PS: The rash has now cleared up - so nothing for you to worry about."

I’m going to call it now...
This most certainly not last long once it goes up. I suggest anyone considering this get your orders in right away once it hits Sadshow’s site.

The ES is TBD, why would it not last long?
Thats the one thing with statues these days. It's often you'll see way more open editions and rare that you'll see many low ES releases. The majorety of statues now will most likely end up cheaper on the secondary market. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing I guess.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

A bit off topic guys do you have any experiences with this store?? https://www.darksidetoy.com/index.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. Over a year dealing with them while they were getting the runaround from IA.

IA are a joke of a company, surprised DT still deal with them, but DT worked very hard to get my issues resolved but eventually gave me a full refund.
Again, IA are a bunch of clowns.

Wow, still not up at Sadshow. Why do I suspect they are intentionally delaying the preorder?

Wow, still not up at Sadshow. Why do I suspect they are intentionally delaying the preorder?

I emailed them about that last week, just got a general response saying they had no way of knowing if they would distribute it at all, and they sent a link to a form where we can request 3rd party products :cuckoo:

For once I'm glad the ES is TBD so I can wait without stress.
I really don't care for the exclusive arm and will save a couple hundreds pre-ordering from the local toy store. Assuming SSC distributes it, which they will !

This was posted by a moderator in the official Prime 1 group.

"Hello guys, I think many of you are aware of the fact that Sideshow hasn't published any of Prime1studio's recent pre-orders on their site over the last three weeks. We do not know why this is, and we're not at all privy to Sideshow's pre-order schedule sadly. So for people who are probably eager to hop on the the PO train for Bane, 1/3 Guts, City Hunter or General Zod etc. we don't have anything to offer you in terms of solace regarding the situation, again, sadly. What we can say is that Prime1studio has provided all pre-order information to Sideshow, P1 has done their part in the solicitation of the products to Sideshow as per usual.
Again, P1 does not have any information, If you want further info you'll have to contact Sideshow directly."

they sent a link to a form where we can request 3rd party products :cuckoo:

Have you got that link by any chance? I can't see it on their site. It might be worth us all requesting that they stock Infinity studios Predators as they are making some nice stuff that is hard for us to acquire in the West.

This was posted by a moderator in the official Prime 1 group.

"Hello guys, I think many of you are aware of the fact that Sideshow hasn't published any of Prime1studio's recent pre-orders on their site over the last three weeks. We do not know why this is, and we're not at all privy to Sideshow's pre-order schedule sadly. So for people who are probably eager to hop on the the PO train for Bane, 1/3 Guts, City Hunter or General Zod etc. we don't have anything to offer you in terms of solace regarding the situation, again, sadly. What we can say is that Prime1studio has provided all pre-order information to Sideshow, P1 has done their part in the solicitation of the products to Sideshow as per usual.
Again, P1 does not have any information, If you want further info you'll have to contact Sideshow directly."

Wow, that’s strange! What the hell is going on at Sideshow!? First their site takes a dump and now their behind on preorders? We all need to take to social media, it’s the only way things get noticed and accomplished nowadays.

I've just destroyed my 1/3 PCS Goro which cost me nearly £2k delivered in order to get a replacement sent out from them. I hope they're not going bust lol.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Back