Predator 2 bust kit painted by Joe Dunaway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Praetorian380

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just received him a couple days ago. The kit is by Narin (an exclusive kit that was never released mainstream) and the buildup and paint is by the master, Joe Dunaway.

This is my first custom kit, and my first from Joe. I cannot express enough how amazing this thing is in person. Pictures do not do this justice. Absolutely amazing detail. Puts all of my prepaint pieces to shame.

4265359250_a150039ac9_o.jpg

4264608583_5e3a63fffd_o.jpg

4264608601_c52f040eeb_o.jpg

4265359300_4b57d8730b_o.jpg

4264608633_3b47e4f2bd_o.jpg

4265359332_3e201b4d11_o.jpg

4265359376_3921ae71da_o.jpg

A beautiful looking bust with stunning paint finish.
Congratulations, P380.

Damn dude, that is cool!

Alot of us were wondering who scored that piece.

Can you take a pic with something for scale?

That is a beautiful predator bust. I knew I had seen pics of it somewhere before and I just realized I saw them on Joe's site. He's got quite a talent. I can't wait to get him to commission some pieces for me.

i believe its 1/3rd scale............looks awesome, i almost pulled the trigger on one of these :monkey1

I bought the Narin sculpted kit painted by Joe Dunaway and received it today. It's the Eradicator piece, where he's holding the Alien Queen's head.

Very beautiful piece, but I have no idea how to get the damn forearms to attach to the rest of the piece. Dang you Faken for taking him a part! :(

hehe

Here is a link to what I purchased...

https://www.predatorstuff.com/2007/...uffcom-reviews-narins-eradicate-predator-kit/

CHECK THIS!

https://www.predatorstuff.com/gallery/images/narin/eradicate_predator/eradicate_joe_13.jpg

AND THIS! Shows off the detail of my piece beautifully!!!

https://www.predatorstuff.com/gallery/images/narin/eradicate_predator/eradicate_joe_15.jpg

And one last one!

https://www.predatorstuff.com/gallery/images/narin/eradicate_predator/eradicate_joe_11.jpg

Last edited:
I bought the Narin sculpted kit painted by Joe Dunaway and received it today. It's the Eradicator piece, where he's holding the Alien Queen's head.

Very beautiful piece, but I have no idea how to get the damn forearms to attach to the rest of the piece. Dang you Faken for taking him a part! :(

hehe

Here is a link to what I purchased...

https://www.predatorstuff.com/2007/...uffcom-reviews-narins-eradicate-predator-kit/

Does the arm have a hole and peg or does it just sit flush against the arm? You may have to glue it back together, thats just the way some of them are

Just received him a couple days ago. The kit is by Narin (an exclusive kit that was never released mainstream) and the buildup and paint is by the master, Joe Dunaway.

This is my first custom kit, and my first from Joe. I cannot express enough how amazing this thing is in person. Pictures do not do this justice. Absolutely amazing detail. Puts all of my prepaint pieces to shame.

4265359250_a150039ac9_o.jpg

4264608583_5e3a63fffd_o.jpg

4264608601_c52f040eeb_o.jpg

4265359300_4b57d8730b_o.jpg

4264608633_3b47e4f2bd_o.jpg

4265359332_3e201b4d11_o.jpg

4265359376_3921ae71da_o.jpg

Beautiful piece bro! Just wished mine came assembled. :(

I don't want to break this sucker. Is your piece one solid piece? Mine is 5 pieces. AHHHH!!!

Does the arm have a hole and peg or does it just sit flush against the arm? You may have to glue it back together, thats just the way some of them are

It has a hole and peg. It sticks in there pretty well.

Man, I have no idea how to get that _____ in there. Man, maybe I'll just display it not together. lol

But the paint and sculpt on this piece is phenomenal azurepred, what do you think of it? I spent a lot of moola. It's half the size of a regular PF too. Eeek! But I guess for a rare one of a kind piece it's worth it, since the craftsmanship shows! :)

Damn dude, that is cool!

Alot of us were wondering who scored that piece.

Can you take a pic with something for scale?

Here is a pic with some stuff for scale :) Wanted to post this last night but got caught up doin stuff, heh

Im really loving this thing - makes me consider selling a lot of my stuff to start getting more commissioned pieces. The detail is incredible.

4269567840_dfbe85973b_o.jpg

glad you guys like it! :dance

If you've ever thought about having Joe paint a piece for you....do it!
you wont regret it!

Beautiful piece bro! Just wished mine came assembled. :(

I don't want to break this sucker. Is your piece one solid piece? Mine is 5 pieces. AHHHH!!!

Yeah, mine did not come assembled either. Much safer to ship it that way :)
It was really easy to put together though, and fun :joy

Here is a pic with some stuff for scale :) Wanted to post this last night but got caught up doin stuff, heh

Im really loving this thing - makes me consider selling a lot of my stuff to start getting more commissioned pieces. The detail is incredible.

4269567840_dfbe85973b_o.jpg

Thanks dude.

And yeah, a pro painted piece will beat a mass produced piece any day.

Once you get into it, it's addicting. :D

Man, I have no idea how to get that _____ in there. Man, maybe I'll just display it not together. lol

But the paint and sculpt on this piece is phenomenal azurepred, what do you think of it? I spent a lot of moola. It's half the size of a regular PF too. Eeek! But I guess for a rare one of a kind piece it's worth it, since the craftsmanship shows! :)

yeah man, if it has the peg and it doesnt sit in there well, you have to glue it in there for it to stay. I dont know if you have seen my collection, but i have 4 pieces from Joe. I like them a lot, but they are so expensive and there not that big, but they are more detailed then bigger, mass produced pieces. Narin makes great preds too.........

Cool you bought the Eradicate pred? That one is pretty damn awesome. I ended up purchasing the Huntress 2 with the scorpion and the Geometrics Batman Dead End Bust.

For close up detail:
narin_fem2_03.jpg

narin_fem2_01.jpg

Geometrics BDE:
deadend3.jpg

deadend.jpg

He updated ours on his page at the same time so we probably bought them around the same time.

I just checked the tracking for my first piece and it says it left Canada on the 11th. Can't wait to get them. (And to think, if I lived in Canada like you I would have the Huntress by now! :( Lol.

It's so tempting to buy more, but I can't afford it...:(

I wonder who else on these boards bought something from Dan...

And Yeah, I spent A LOT on those pieces but It's worth it to have pieces painted EXTREMELY well. Not to mention, ONE OF A KIND. And I used to think a SS edition size of 100 was small. :D

Last edited:

This is actually exactly what I'm doing. As of right know my entire collection consists of 5 Premium formats from SS. I'm in the process of selling two of them, and I just canceled nearly everything I had on order with them. (I don't have one Predator piece)

Thanks to our friend Dan,... I am going to mostly collect Predator kits. I want one of a kind Predator pieces, and I would rather spend more money, on 2-4 pieces a year, then to go hog wild with SS.

Talk about focusing your collection!:D

(BTW, Sorry about hijacking your thread Praetorian380, I'm just a proud owner too. :eek: :peace)

Last edited:
This is actually exactly what I'm doing. As of right know my entire collection consists of 5 Premium formats from SS. I'm in the process of selling two of them, and I just canceled nearly everything I had on order with them. (I don't have one Predator piece)

Thanks to our friend Dan,... I am going to mostly collect Predator kits. I want one of a kind Predator pieces, and I would rather spend more money, on 2-4 pieces a year, then to go hog wild with SS.

Talk about focusing your collection!:D

(BTW, Sorry about hijacking your thread Praetorian380, I'm just a proud owner too. :eek: :peace)

Hey buddy - no worries :) you didnt hijack :) heheh

Im glad to see that someone else is as excited as I am about these custom pieces. They really are TOP NOTCH compared to mass produced stuff. Makes me rethink my entire collection - its just so hard to let some stuff go. At least for me. But in the end Im going to have to sell some stuff to make room for more cool stuff :)

Back