Predator 2 1:1 Scale Cutting Disc

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amin Ko

Super Freak
Reaction score
This predator 2 hand cutting disc looks awesome and seeing is believing.
If you pull apart the cutting disc, wow the LED lights up and look very impressive. so far I am very impressed with the HCG quality. :banana

predatordisc1.jpg

predatodisc3.jpg

predatordisc4.jpg

predatordisc5.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Well your getting all the good stuff in, this looks great, iv been tempted to get this on pre-order for a while now. I like the base personally. I really can't wait to see production piece pics of the P2 bio HCG have on the way, im sure you'l have that soon though, if not already? ;)

Anybody else think it looks way too thick? It's kinda puffy looking. And aren't the propellers sticking out too far? This can't be accurate.

I agree with the display hand being a little odd looking.

Yea, it does look a little fat...although I dont think the angle of the pics are doing it any favors. The hand is a little strange...why not make a tasteful wall/table mount for it instead, similar to the SS prop replica stands?:confused:

I nicely e-mail HCG about that and they nicely said basically, TUFF :(

At least they were nice about it... last time I suggested something to them, I ended up getting called all kinds of schoolyard names by their company president :lol

In fact, I am still waiting for them to pay me for my affiliate sales lol! They got mad at me because I wasn't impressed with their P1 bio, so they actually refused to pay me for my affiliate sales... great company!

At least they were nice about it... last time I suggested something to them, I ended up getting called all kinds of schoolyard names by their company president :lol

In fact, I am still waiting for them to pay me for my affiliate sales lol! They got mad at me because I wasn't impressed with their P1 bio, so they actually refused to pay me for my affiliate sales... great company!

OMG, How Professional HCG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhh, i wondered why you don't like them, i understand now, thats not very good of them. In fairness however, they have always been quick, polite and helpfull in answering my questions. I sent them a rather cheeky one this week comparing their P2 to the sideshow bio's, my point was i was a little worried about it being painted in the same factory as the ss bio's (because they were very well painted...or NOT!) and i asked for any updated pics of a production piece. They answered everything and are confident it will be better, saying it depends on the paint master supplied.... im not so sure about that but we'l see soon. Oh, and the bio pictured on the site is apparently a factory painted piece? i could swear Danno painted it but.....

Ahhh, i wondered why you don't like them, i understand now, thats not very good of them. In fairness however, they have always been quick, polite and helpfull in answering my questions. I sent them a rather cheeky one this week comparing their P2 to the sideshow bio's, my point was i was a little worried about it being painted in the same factory as the ss bio's (because they were very well painted...or NOT!) and i asked for any updated pics of a production piece. They answered everything and are confident it will be better, saying it depends on the paint master supplied.... im not so sure about that but we'l see soon. Oh, and the bio pictured on the site is apparently a factory painted piece? i could swear Danno painted it but.....

yeah, i do agree that their CS reps are very nice and good at responding to random emails, but i have yet to see any must have pieces from this company..........maybe they will be the first to give us the P2 bust? :dunno i want aclosed mouth for the record :lecture

Back