Predator 1 Bio Mask

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 1 bio mask

gagata4y.jpg

The mask is a classic! Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Predator 1 bio mask

Just ordered this! Sideshow don't let me down, please deliver me a nice mask that's fairly accurate lmao!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Article: Predator 1 Bio Mask

Yeah , the lenses are a bit strange on P1. I actually prefer the mesh look but the reflector is screen accurate. I put reflectors on my Bio just to keep it the same.

Thanks Predatore, saved me making that comparison picture. The lenses should clearly be darker. I think they got it right in that the P1 has a mesh/lens combo, but the lens beneath should be a very dark silver, almost black. And the paint should actually be duller, a weird one considering the chrome scar bio was painted a dull flat silver.

Pre-ordered the bio.... been waiting for this for ever, FINALY!!! And with the purchase of this my collecting of Predator merchandise will come to an end.. Don't let me down SS, I need a nice bio to display with my 1/1 P1 bust...

congrats Nacho. Happy for you bro.

There is just something about how this piece photographs that doesn't sit well with me. It's pretty damn accurate, but there is just something that seems off to my eyes. I'm thinking it may be the mouth area, looks to be too short, or it may be the eyes, it's close but no cigar. The overall feel of this piece is certaintly P1 but from the pics it's not THE P1.

at the same time, i think i may be unfairly judging the piece because it's pretty friggin close, i mean really close. that's why i've been quiet this entire time. I think the only way to tell how good accurate it is is in-hand. if i didn't have a raw unfinished stunt, i'd be all over this in a heartbeat.

I think it's a mix of both a reflective lens under metal mesh. The bust above looks like they screen printed the mesh while the SS one could use a more reflective lens.

Has anybody tried using any discount codes on this or is it not eligible?

I think it's a mix of both a reflective lens under metal mesh. The bust above looks like they screen printed the mesh while the SS one could use a more reflective lens.

Has anybody tried using any discount codes on this or is it not eligible?

I don't think codes work on PO for at least a month

congrats Nacho. Happy for you bro.

There is just something about how this piece photographs that doesn't sit well with me. It's pretty damn accurate, but there is just something that seems off to my eyes. I'm thinking it may be the mouth area, looks to be too short, or it may be the eyes, it's close but no cigar. The overall feel of this piece is certaintly P1 but from the pics it's not THE P1.

at the same time, i think i may be unfairly judging the piece because it's pretty friggin close, i mean really close. that's why i've been quiet this entire time. I think the only way to tell how good accurate it is is in-hand. if i didn't have a raw unfinished stunt, i'd be all over this in a heartbeat.

Thanks Bezzerkerr, it's been a long time coming!!!! I know what you mean about this bio not looking quite right I also get that feeling, but I think it's safe to say that SS hasn't used the Scar molds and thank F$#@ for that!!! This will have to do, if they nail the paint job I'll be more than happy..

There is something off with this bio. Raw unfinished stunt is much more movie accurate.

I, too, am very curious how this'll look next to Scar. I always thought his was "fatter" than the P1's so without side by side pics, I wouldn't have even realized that this was a new mold unless I would've read it.

When Joe Dunaway did my 1:4 Neca Predator repaint, he did something similar to the lens, I'm sure he had some input to this 1:1 Pred bios. I personally really like the detailed eye mesh, even though I think the mesh is supposed to go behind the lens. He mentioned that under certain lighting you can sometimes see the mesh behind the lens from the original P1 bio.

Here's the repaint he did for me few years back:

necabiopromo.jpg

---

I've ordered this. I've always wanted a 1/4 P1 or Bio or even better both but finally I'm going to get 1 of the 2 & something to represent my favourite alien from one of my all time favourite movies :yess:

This will be my 1st collectable which isn't a PF or a comic character

That was amazing. Thanks for posting.

I wish SS and other companies knew how to create that "real metal" effect on their collectibles.

Back