Predator 1 Bio Mask

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 1 bio mask

Was it Freddie Mercury? :dunno
It may only be $50 but it is really annoying, why do they do things like this?!

Whelp, that's Sideshow for ya.

If these two CoolProps bios turn out better than SS's crap, I'ma just stick with them from now on.

Looks nice. I've ordered. Could have done with a few more photographs though, particularly showing the profile and maybe the back of the mask, like they did with the P2.

Designed by Viggiano Studio. Hmmm, so they can research.

Seriously, if I was buying this I would be contacting SS about the preview price.
It's still on there...
'The Predator Mask will be priced at $299.99.'

Seriously, if I was buying this I would be contacting SS about the preview price.
It's still on there...

Yeah, but Matt Rose sculpt, this was always going to be pretty nice ;) Price sucks though, I'm in no rush to order.

Urgh, that paint job is horribly flat and are those little scratches on the brow and above the 'Scar'?

I thought the 'Predators' ones were a lot nicer. I have all but the BD Classic and they look great together. I decided not to get the classic as I knew a P1 would be inevitable.
It's not as bad as that washed out picture in person. That's a terrible photo. But, it was soft on the details. If you go back to the prototype pics though, it was beautiful just like the paint work in the photos of this P1 bio. On these bio's, in hand is everything.

It's still on there...

No point, I already did... :gah:

Whoops...looks like an unfortunate typo occurred with that blog post. That has now been updated. The price of $349.99 has always been the set price for this item (for well over a month now).

Thanks for bringing that unfortunate error to my attention so that it could be corrected.

Yeah, hopefully it will be a case of Collectablesdirect to the rescue on this one...

Yeah, hopefully it will be a case of Collectablesdirect to the rescue on this one...

Yeah if I do order it then it will be from here for hopefully a decent price. Given the recent pics from other predator masks and the shocking paint jobs this IMO is abit go a gamble...

$349.99 + shipping + customs = dream on

I think it is a given this will need a repaint, even the prototype isn't great. I hope Lee gets a good price on it after sideshows blunder, the P2 bio isn't exactly cheap at CD.

Thinking...thinking....thinking..... Pass.
You know guys, time to vote with the wallet. I am done giving Sideshow credit before it's due.
Why can HCG give up the price and the ES, but SS can't!
Crappy QA, bad paint, production pieces very different from what was shown, constant delays, raising the ES after NRD is taken....
No more for me.

Re: Article: Predator 1 Bio Mask

Any word if CoolProps has the predator license or are they strictly P2 and AVP?

Re: Article: Predator 1 Bio Mask

This is a damn fine bio and pretty screen accurate I must say. More so than the HCG in the details department. Think I'll get one.

Back