PredAlien Life-Size Bust PICS!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up the monster and did an inspection. This piece is awesome!!! Sideshow did an excellent job on this beast. I can see how this will become a grail piece.

I did however find one issue with the dome:
photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

Anyone else have similar issues with their dome? This flaw is on the inside portion of the dome.

It's pretty small but I hope you're not the type that let's these small things eat away at you little by little...because I am. :D

Picked up the monster and did an inspection. This piece is awesome!!! Sideshow did an excellent job on this beast. I can see how this will become a grail piece.

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

Anyone else have similar issues with their dome? This flaw is on the inside portion of the dome.

Aww...that sucks........now destory it and have SS send you another one:lol

Chris

Turtle,

If i were you, i'd contact Jaclyn in the return dept and see what she can do for you. She will ask for the pics.

if not replacement, possibly a discount.

Turtle,

If i were you, i'd contact Jaclyn in the return dept and see what she can do for you. She will ask for the pics.

if not replacement, possibly a discount.

Thanks for the info. Since I got it from a dealer, I know they will direct me to them. I emailed my dealer last night. Let see what happens.

photo3.jpg

Really sorry to hear that Turtle. I hope you can get this worked out - at least it shouldnt be as difficult as dealing with HCG, right?

Hey guys, I just received mine. 1 Question: for those who already received yours could you check around the base (near the lower edge contacting with your tables/display cases) I saw several chips around. I know it doesn't deserved returning but it kinda bothers me since it cost $1200. Could you tell me if your bases are chipped as well?

thanks!

Hey guys, I just received mine. 1 Question: for those who already received yours could you check around the base (near the lower edge contacting with your tables/display cases) I saw several chips around. I know it doesn't deserved returning but it kinda bothers me since it cost $1200. Could you tell me if your bases are chipped as well?

thanks!

Didn't see any on mine.

Really sorry to hear that Turtle. I hope you can get this worked out - at least it shouldnt be as difficult as dealing with HCG, right?

Thanks. Working to get this resolved. Seems like the HCG issue is getting resolved as well. Hopefully the HCG replacement bust will come in next week.

Back