PredAlien Life-Size Bust PICS!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I have to provide all kinds of photos I guess. In the e-mail they even give me tips on how to destroy it.

I might take the 12 gauge to it I guess. Or maybe pull an office space. Either way I'm not looking forward to it.

that would make a bad a$$ video if you took a 12 gauge to it!!

dooooo it.

Hey gents:

For all you lucky ones that already have this bust...

Once the dreds are attached, can the bust be moved around without them falling out?

Thanks!!

For those who are still waiting, can anyone confirm if this is shipping in batches/wave? I heard the next shipment is on May, can anyone confirm if this is true?

For those who are still waiting, can anyone confirm if this is shipping in batches/wave? I heard the next shipment is on May, can anyone confirm if this is true?

My local dealer in CA just got mine in. I am going to pick it up today.

only got 1 more payment left now!!

that shipping charge is pretty brutal tho. how much u think it would actually cost to ship this thing on your own as opposed to sideshow flat rate discount?

My local dealer in CA just got mine in. I am going to pick it up today.

when you get it from your local dealer, do you still have to pay shipping fee? Also, do you have to pay the SS price, or do you get it at like the BBTS or alterego price?

only got 1 more payment left now!!

that shipping charge is pretty brutal tho. how much u think it would actually cost to ship this thing on your own as opposed to sideshow flat rate discount?

I think BBTS and alterego do actual shipping for this item, and its like $100 cheaper off the SS price on top of that, if i do get this, i would rather go through them.

when you get it from your local dealer, do you still have to pay shipping fee? Also, do you have to pay the SS price, or do you get it at like the BBTS or alterego price?

I preordered mine from retailer and think total with shipping was around $1075. Shipping was around $50 something. Mine is supposed to be shipped from Sideshow soon.

I preordered mine from retailer and think total with shipping was around $1075. Shipping was around $50 something. Mine is supposed to be shipped from Sideshow soon.

How do you know which local retailers can get that price for one? Would I have to call around cause there are two comic shop type places down the street..............

Come on... let's see the destruction.....:tap

Sorry to disappoint but I just ended up bashing it in with a hammer. I didn't have time to go to the range and take the 12 gauge to her. I also wanted my replacement as soon as possible to so I destroyed her quick and dirty.

DSC02534.jpg

DSC02535.jpg

DSC02537.jpg

DSC02538.jpg

believe it or not but this bust is a lot tougher than it looks. I couldn't find my steel hammer so I found one with a wooden handle, well after about 10 or 15 hits it broke the head off the hammer. That was pretty cool. It actually took 4 solid hits with it to go through the fiberglass.

I ended up getting one through my lcs, but I didn't get any discount. I did have to pay taxes on it but didn't have to pay the shipping. So I'm out $1400 on the gargtuan monstrosity. But it will be most worth it.

Just dropped $500 down on mine, and I go in to inspect it later this week or early next when it comes into my lcs. From the vids and pics ive seen, I doubt I'll ever get rid of it.

You should have at least recorded it man :tap..........you know, you could have set her on fire or dropped her from high up or run her over with a truck.........i would have gotten creative with it.

I ended up getting one through my lcs, but I didn't get any discount. I did have to pay taxes on it but didn't have to pay the shipping. So I'm out $1400 on the gargtuan monstrosity. But it will be most worth it.

Just dropped $500 down on mine, and I go in to inspect it later this week or early next when it comes into my lcs. From the vids and pics ive seen, I doubt I'll ever get rid of it.

Damn! I wander how Bonedaddy got her for so damn cheap........how did you get her that cheap man? :confused: Under $1100 shipped is a freakin bargain.........I'm in Ca too, so not sure if that matters

Back