PredAlien Life-Size Bust PICS!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my email saying it shipped and will be here on FRIDAY!!!! I must now prepare myself for major yelling from my wife b/c I didn't tell her I bought it :)

Here's a pic to hold you over til tomorrow Mike. You will not be disappointed.

DSC02583.jpg

Well I got it!!!!!! like other people have said pictures does not do it justice, you have to see it in person. I have to say it is AMAZING and its the best bust to date. The dome is awesome and under head detail is just as good as the rest of the detail. I'm in the process of making a display stand for it next to my other stuff. I still haven't opened the other box for the dreds yet but so far everything is ok and it was packed very well but no pallet. I think I got #93 of 350.

Just got the word from My LCS that my PredAlien will be in his hands next week. :chew But I can't pick it up until may cause I flexed it with him. I'm going into inspect it to make sure there is no damage as soon as he gets it. Can't wait to see it, and i can't wait to bring her home. I got get started in a Pedastal for the monster!:banana

Mine just arrived! HOLY CRAP! Why is this box so big and why does it weigh like 200 pounds? The 20 pound estimate is the biggest understatement I've ever heard of. Why would somebody put that down? Things less than half this size have higher estimates than that and weigh much less. :lol

Anyways, off to open it.

EDIT: Ok, so I finally opened it up put the dreads in. Had to tear off some of the styrofoam squares glued to the box to get the bust out, and those dreads were a real pain to unpack. If I ever have to sell this, I got two words for ya: local pickup.

Anyways, WOW this bust is HUGE and incredible! Don't get why some have a problem with the paintjob. It seems as good as it could be for what it is, IMO. I'll have pics up a little later!

Last edited:
Back