Potential GOTG Vol. 3 Star-Lord (spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magic Chaser

Super Freak
Reaction score
F62F7109-74C3-43D3-AB0B-B3D52A850822.jpeg

I am so glad that I got the Endgame Rocket to compliment this.

That's why I always wait until the end. They keep the most comic-accurate stuff for the last stint. It worked with Iron Man (Endgame was pretty close to the Modular) and it worked here. God, it's going to take me a decade+ to gather all the X-Men I want... Now give me my accurate Nova!

23571328._SY540_.jpg

Cool, but I still like my Vol. 1 with duster. I am a little tempted by the Thor L/T duster he has. Good for people that want the comic look.

Cool, but I still like my Vol. 1 with duster. I am a little tempted by the Thor L/T duster he has. Good for people that want the comic look.
I’m glad I got the Infinity War Saga version though. I would like to have this and the past version together as a display.

I’m glad I got the Infinity War Saga version though. I would like to have this and the past version together as a display.
All are good figures. I wonder with this being the GOTG finale, will HT do all of them in their most team like uniform? The Thor look might carry over to Vol. 3 and I can definitely see that one being made.

That's why I always wait until the end. They keep the most comic-accurate stuff for the last stint. It worked with Iron Man (Endgame was pretty close to the Modular) and it worked here. God, it's going to take me a decade+ to gather all the X-Men I want... Now give me my accurate Nova!

23571328._SY540_.jpg
This is all I live for at this moment. Lol.

Seriously, I’ve had money set aside for a great 1/6 Nova for YEARS. We’re so close.

This is all I live for at this moment. Lol.

Seriously, I’ve had money set aside for a great 1/6 Nova for YEARS. We’re so close.
I just hope he's treated well. We most probably won't get that scene, unless the GotG are still around in some form. Rumours have it they disband but Peter and Nebula stick around and rebuild. Now, we're talking about a movie a year+ away so it could be bogus, but still. Maybe they'll do an Annihilation adaptation and have the NuGotG come in.

My plan is to have a pretty big Cosmic Marvel + FF display, but Peter & Rich will go together, period.

As a straight man, Chris Pratt looks so ******* good.
A-ha...

tumblr_p2nxhc7nUX1wkpdj8o2_540.gifv

I'm more of a Jude Law type guy myself in terms of appreciating male beauty, but Pratt comes off as a genuinely wholesome dude. I like the curls they've given him up there, you don't see curls often these days.

Back