Post your "Aliens" Warrior pics here (movie, NECA Aliens warrior, & prototypes)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Post your "Aliens" Warrior pics here (movie, NECA Aliens warrior, & prototypes)!

she does now

Re: Post your "Aliens" Warrior pics here (movie, NECA Aliens warrior, & prototypes)!

A few pics of the Hot Toys Aliens I just bought, teflon tape works pretty good on those loose joints. :D

DSCI0346-1.jpg

DSCI0345.jpg

That brown one looks like an enchilada.

More Aliens pics!

P2050351.jpg

P2050352.jpg

P2020315.jpg

P2050342.jpg

SP_A0652.jpg

1.jpg

P6070147.jpg

Bri:D

Last edited:

Great pics man!
I love the sculpting of the teeth on the NECA Aliens warrior, simply fantastic.

The teeth did come out rather good....unlike the AvP-R Alien, which the teeth got f'ed in the casting process

:DI thought I would share some more "Warrior" pictures as I was alittle bored....

P6160125.jpg

P6160137.jpg

P6160138.jpg

P6160155.jpg

And...

P6160142.jpg

Bri

FaceHuggerCombat.jpg

Back