Post your "Aliens" Warrior pics here (movie, NECA Aliens warrior, & prototypes)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Post your "Aliens" Warrior pics here (movie, NECA Aliens warrior, & prototypes)!

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

18.jpg

20.jpg

Re: Post your "Aliens" Warrior pics here (movie, NECA Aliens warrior, & prototypes)!

Minimates, not Legos.

What is the toy building in the back of this pic from?

2482359814_a3e475e45a_b.jpg

Thanks for the compliments!

Those buildings are from some knock-off GI Joe-type figures from Big Lots....

you better like neca because there the ones that stopped hot toys from having arnolds likeness. they figured if they have to pay for it. so should hot toys....there now going to have to pay for the likeness.

Minimates, not Legos.
Kubricks not Minimates :D
asian legos :rolleyes:.
you better like neca because there the ones that stopped hot toys from having arnolds likeness. they figured if they have to pay for it. so should hot toys....there now going to have to pay for the likeness.
why would neca having the likeness stop hot toys from getting it too?

What exactly is your source for this information?

why would neca having the likeness stop hot toys from getting it too?

I believe the implication is that NECA had to pay a fee to use Arnie's likeness for a product and that NECA ratted Hot Toys out to Arnie's people forcing them to deal with his group for rights and paying a fee.

If that is the case. ^^^^ NECA.

I don't care as long as we get a great T-800 from NECA...which I'm hoping will be in the 18 inch scale.

I don't care as long as we get a great T-800 from NECA...which I'm hoping will be in the 18 inch scale.

NECA has already made a 18" T-800. :confused:

Or are you referring to Salvation?

He ment a Arnold T-800.

Whoa! Where do we know this from?

NECA can be a bit.....off...sometimes. But after thinking about it....actually I dont know.

A few pics of the Hot Toys Aliens I just bought, teflon tape works pretty good on those loose joints. :D

DSCI0346-1.jpg

DSCI0345.jpg

Back