Post your "Aliens" Warrior pics here (movie, NECA Aliens warrior, & prototypes)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Post your "Aliens" Warrior pics here (movie, NECA Aliens warrior, & prototypes)!

hot toys aliens are awesome. ^^^^ the rest

Misc-FFS-Worf.gif

epic fail.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Re: Post your "Aliens" Warrior pics here (movie, NECA Aliens warrior, & prototypes)!

yes perfect

:lol:lol:lol

perfect... ahhh..... :lol:lol:lol

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/5P6UU6m3cqk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/5P6UU6m3cqk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Nice "Aliens" stuff so far.....How's about seeing if any of you fans cans top that? What would now be really cool is to see actual movie photos, movie prop photos of the actual Aliens warrior...I think those are hard to find...or am I wrong? : )

We are still waiting for TANKMAN s NECA Aliens warrior prototype....figure. I sent him a message yesterday. Hopefully he can post his photos in this new thread. Are you listening TANKMAN? : )

Aliensguests119.jpg
Aliensguests054.jpg

Vasquez001-1.jpg

I would've posted some of my pix, but Sabres has left me feeling inadequate.:eek:

I have quite a few Alien collectibles!

I'll need to get some pictures taken of them all!!

But here is my pride & Joy;

PB040007.jpg

PB040009.jpg

P6280186.jpg

P6280191.jpg

Bri:D

A few shot of the NECA Aliens I have....

2426338983_ac81a6a6ec_b.jpg

2427164978_338584a71e_b.jpg

2647567561_6ecc896a0b_b.jpg

3172928606_d6ae453060_b.jpg

2482529642_acba4f885b_b.jpg

2779782344_62d0ca5c10_b.jpg

They look good to me....

loving those pics, zerogouki.

post more!

Thanks! Here's a few more, though technically some of these are Predalien pics....

2482359814_a3e475e45a_b.jpg

2426375003_ca1d62f71d_b.jpg

2481934524_499d785a85_b.jpg

2427177996_d48123eea1_b.jpg

what's that background from?

some super, fantastic pictures zerogouki.

A section of an old GI Joe base (Shuttle Defiant Launch Complex) repainted to bring out the details....

How about the other one...the "shot up" looking building with the door?

And super kick ass pics by the way. Love 'em.

Dude, you're my new hero!
Fantastic background and shots, thanks a lot for sharing!

avprwaralien1.jpg

avprwaralien2.jpg

Back