Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nr 8 has arrived! :yes
6ca1cf8d7a26c8de329cfc27d851b3d5.jpg

Oh and this my Scout Trooper compared to the Scout from the SW Costumes book. I feel happy with this result! :yes

Almost nailed the pose aswell. :)
a2eea9aae413e2ae12c12782206c3a94.jpg

Love the weathering they did on your Snowie Aliaz! :clap

& your Scout is stunning! :hi5:

I took a photo of the RS & ANOVOS Snowtrooper together on the same stand (I have a few of these stands), that way you can a true side-by-side comparison.
20180418_134428.jpg

I should have waited for this one instead of the Anovos version, as they are priced comparably (including shipping) and this one provides a stand.

Actually, the stand is separate. But you're likely to get the RS version in 3-4 weeks (according to their Facebook post) instead of 6 months or more for the Anovos.

It's not quite a prop, and not quite the right version, but I'm happy with my latest helmet - a US APH-5A ramshorn with the double visor. For an X-Wing it's missing the C clips for the oxygen mask, which were added in the 5C and 6 versions of the helmet.
40b9002321b1039b19f952f420222087.jpg
2c0c37c76ae4b0b3f1098f5d7ab6883e.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

It's not quite a prop, and not quite the right version, but I'm happy with my latest helmet - a US APH-5A ramshorn with the double visor. For an X-Wing it's missing the C clips for the oxygen mask, which were added in the 5C and 6 versions of the helmet Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Nice APH-5, always found if cool to know where they got the idea of these props. Also collect us military flight helmets, I have a APH-6 and comparing it with the xwing helmet it’s really neat to see the mods they did to make the xwing helmet.

That's really cool! I love seeing the real-world items that were used to build the props we know and love. :duff

Back