Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw the snow trooper helmets first hand at MCM Birmingham, where Alan was doing the signing. They look INCREDIBLE in person! Talking to the team at RS reveled the lengths they went to, to create the most accurate helmet possble. Those who ordered one are in for a treat. That includes me :) The red 5 X-Wing helmets look phenomenal too.

I saw the snow trooper helmets first hand at MCM Birmingham, where Alan was doing the signing. They look INCREDIBLE in person! Talking to the team at RS reveled the lengths they went to, to create the most accurate helmet possble. Those who ordered one are in for a treat. That includes me :) The red 5 X-Wing helmets look phenomenal too.

Nice to hear. Super excited to get mine!

Just got notification from RS that my Red 5 X-wing helmet has shipped! I'll post some pics when it arrives :)

I feel your pain, i slept on purchasing one myself. There is hope though, Andrea from RS confirmed there will be a second batch.

IMG_0542.JPG

And here it is. Really pleased with it! RS will do another run of these, so don't worry if you missed out.

DSC_0200.jpg
DSC_0201.jpg
DSC_0202.jpg
DSC_0203.jpg

That's awesome!
I might buckle and get one too. However, it'll be the only helmet in my collection from those Rebel scum.

Thanks guys. Yes, it looks and feels really nice in hand. It even fits easily in a detolf (for anyone who is interested in such matters) :)

Back