Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything EFX makes is produced in China. These PCR helmets represent their bread and butter, because they are easy to make with less expensive materials, they don't have true limited editions (with minor exceptions), they are cheaper than LEs, and thus EFX can churn out as many as they want.

I've been casually keeping an eye on these for a while. If I'm not mistaken they have been out of stock and only available in the secondary market for quite some time (over a year). I totally agree that they can make as many as they want. My point is that they don't seem to be doing so as far as I can tell...

But in the end no one knows what EX is doing. Not even EFX...

Truth.

9 day's ago I did send anovos a mail about a TLJ first order trooper helmet I've ordered 26/11/17. Still haven't got a responce back.
It's the first and also last helmet I will order from anovos. The waiting for the helmet is not the biggest issue, but the customer support :gah:

9 day's ago I did send anovos a mail about a TLJ first order trooper helmet I've ordered 26/11/17. Still haven't got a responce back.
It's the first and also last helmet I will order from anovos. The waiting for the helmet is not the biggest issue, but the customer support :gah:

Welcome to the party, pal.

die-hard-screenplay-007.jpg

Just finished up with my build of the Greedo Killer. Well, almost finished. I'm gonna weather it up a bit more. Sssoooo it's done enough for photos.

20190212_183947.jpg

20190212_183924.jpg

20190212_183902.jpg

Very cool looking blaster, Denix based?

Yep. I'd love to get a MGC, but I've not found one yet.
This one is a Denix, accurized by BobaDebt. Real Weaver scope rings, Field Marshall parts, painted & assembled by me. I'm gonna weather it a bit more.

Yep. I'd love to get a MGC, but I've not found one yet.
This one is a Denix, accurized by BobaDebt. Real Weaver scope rings, Field Marshall parts, painted & assembled by me. I'm gonna weather it a bit more.

Denix is an excellent base for these blasters. I passed on 2 MGC Mausers so far, because they would need to be modded for my Merr Sonn Power 5 blaster, and to be honest it's not worth making a Merr Sonn out of a MGC. Mine is made out of a Denix and the original screen used ones were simple resins.

Merr-Sonn Power 5 blaster 31.jpg

BTW there are some upgrades on the blaster since the photo was taken

Denix is an excellent base for these blasters. I passed on 2 MGC Mausers so far, because they would need to be modded for my Merr Sonn Power 5 blaster, and to be honest it's not worth making a Merr Sonn out of a MGC. Mine is made out of a Denix and the original screen used ones were simple resins.

View attachment 444289

BTW there are some upgrades on the blaster since the photo was taken

Ooo!! I'm so tempted to build one of those next :drool

Are there people here who have Stormtrooper helmet from RS Props? Do you recommend the ABS or PVC version?

Are there people here who have Stormtrooper helmet from RS Props? Do you recommend the ABS or PVC version?

This should help :)

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/33523-rs-armor-abs-vs-pvc/

Personally I have ABS, all depends on if you want brighter white or a color that’s more accurate to the screen used props (slightly off white), and if trooping I think the materials are a little different as far as durability. I would say that the RS ESB helmet I have is still quite white. It’s possible the difference would be most noticeable side by side, and I’ve never seen a PVC lid in person.

Back