Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got an eFX Scout Legend & an RS clean version on order. I've no idea when either will arrive. However, I also can't wait to do a side-by-side comparison of the two.

Did you go with the RS Prop clean or weathered Scout helmet?

I went with weathered for the RS and clean (Limited) for the EFX. Looks like we'll have some nice comparisons coming :)

I just got an email from RS! :clap Apparently one of the delays was getting the correct water slide transfers. They've made multiple attempts, but have finally got the correct ones. So shipping will be very soon now. I'm in the 2nd wave, so I can't wait to see the pictures from those lucky to be in the 1st wave.

The RS message I received a few days ago:

"Thank you for patience so far regarding the biker helmets.
I can confirm you are in the first wave, and we will be looking at shipping your helmet next week.
We now have the water slide decals after the sixth attempt and finally got them correct in our hands.
We apologise for the long delay and many thanks for choosing RS. "

I can't wait for you to receive yours, Jkno, for two reasons. 1. You always take great photos of your new arrivals. 2. When you get yours, it'll be proof they're actually going out.
I'm in wave 2. & was told to expect shipping in 3 weeks.

I went weathered

Weathered here as well.
I have a hunch the RS guys will do a better job than EFX.

I went with weathered for the RS and clean (Limited) for the EFX. Looks like we'll have some nice comparisons coming :)
Awesome! Great choice fellas. :hi5:
I can't believe that there will be only 100 total in clean/weathered.

By the way, what are your thoughts on their Jim Dowdall signature edition Stormtrooper stunt helmet from ANH?

I might pull the trigger, but not sure if there is a better one available.

I can't wait for you to receive yours, Jkno, for two reasons. 1. You always take great photos of your new arrivals. 2. When you get yours, it'll be proof they're actually going out.
I'm in wave 2. & was told to expect shipping in 3 weeks.

Thanks, hopefully no more delays now. Hopefully :D The moment I get it I'll take some pics for sure

Awesome! Great choice fellas. :hi5:
I can't believe that there will be only 100 total in clean/weathered.

By the way, what are your thoughts on their Jim Dowdall signature edition Stormtrooper stunt helmet from ANH?

I might pull the trigger, but not sure if there is a better one available.

Any links of the Jim Dowdall signature edition Stormtrooper stunt helmet? Is it RS Prop Masters?

It'll definitely be more accurate than the Anovos.

As for the Dowdall signature edition, I think I'm going to pass. I already have their ESB Alan Harris and ANH Anthony Harris sandtrooper, with the Dickey Beer scout and a Richard Bonehill TIE coming. I don't have an ANH stunt besides my Anovos kit armor, but I'm content between that, my MR Limited Hero, and all the others :lol I had thought I would pick up each of the Signature editions, but I think I can skip this one.

When people buy the RS Stormtrooper helmets, do they buy the ABS or PVC version? I remember reading that one was more prone to possibly yellowing over time.

It'll definitely be more accurate than the Anovos.

As for the Dowdall signature edition, I think I'm going to pass. I already have their ESB Alan Harris and ANH Anthony Harris sandtrooper, with the Dickey Beer scout and a Richard Bonehill TIE coming. I don't have an ANH stunt besides my Anovos kit armor, but I'm content between that, my MR Limited Hero, and all the others :lol I had thought I would pick up each of the Signature editions, but I think I can skip this one.

Holy cow! You've GOT to post photos of that collection, when they arrive.
I'm so very close to ordering the Richard Bonehill TIE myself. I've got the ANOVOS Vader Wingman on order, but I would like a more screen accurate one too.

When people buy the RS Stormtrooper helmets, do they buy the ABS or PVC version? I remember reading that one was more prone to possibly yellowing over time.

I prefer ABS. Even if for a Stunt is not accurate is better than PVC IMO. If you have an armor then even better since that is ABS

Thanks. Haven't looked on RS site for a long time

10399920_10156695143780134_1276359357400196456_n.jpg10398444_10156694845570134_584071755305983149_n.jpg

Anovos Stormtrooper vs EFX Commander 😊

In the short amount of time that I've come to know them, I've seen only the Standard version offered for the OT Stormtrooper lid.

Back