Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Kurtyboy on RPF regarding the RS Prop Masters Scout helmet:

Voice in the Crowd is well up on these after four visits to RS, but from what I can gather they will be as accurate as is possible having been cast from a production made original using accurate materials. The RS guys even had the plastic custom made to match the vintage stuff rather than use anything off the shelf.

1:1 Hasbro Kylo Ren Black Series Helmet. Well worth your money! I really do hope they do a Black Series Vader helmet one day.

Some side pictures for your reference.

kylos1.jpg

kylos2.jpg

Wow! What a magnificent display :clap !
I've been telling myself I can't get any Ep. VII pieces, till after I see the movie. But, this Kylo Ren helmet looks stellar in your display.

Wow! What a magnificent display :clap !
I've been telling myself I can't get any Ep. VII pieces, till after I see the movie. But, this Kylo Ren helmet looks stellar in your display.

his helmet is different then the one u've seen above. The chroming is good on that one, and it's probably really cheap so can't grumble too much but the proportions are pretty horrible on it, and so is the texture and pretty much lack of actual sculpted detail :< I don't know why they shortened the faceguard so much.

Thanks guys...

yea the Vader Helmet is just stunning.... such a presence love it

Any MR Luke ROTJ V2 Signature Edition owners here? Or maybe someone who knows - Did it come with two plaques like the ANH, or just the plaque with the signature?

Back