Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Upon second look, the cat does look like it's getting ready to chew on a few of those pieces. LOL!

Don’t worry, I’ve ”trained” him well. He only chews on headphone wires. And kids toys. And shoes. And flowers. And our other cat. :lol

RS Snowtrooper helmet shipped today, should be here on friday. :yes

Don’t worry, I’ve ”trained” him well. He only chews on headphone wires. And kids toys. And shoes. And flowers. And our other cat. :lol

RS Snowtrooper helmet shipped today, should be here on friday. :yes

He looks like a great cat.

This is Vincent, the reason why I can't have plants inside.
IMG_0791.jpg
Everything else, including everything on a shelf, he knows not to touch.

I can't wait to see photos of your new RS Snowtrooper helmet!!!

I like how Vincent's cat tree and rope are close by but he'll still choose to stay on you're bed instead. :)

He lucky it’s the bed, our other cat uses me as a bed whenever I sit down. :lol

Cats are awesome. :)

Still in the process of selling of some of my 1/6 collection to get more helmets.

Very tempted to order a TLJ Stormtrooper helmet and a Kylo Ren Black series modded. And of course the RS Sandtrooper is always on my scope.

Vader and Boba Fett aswell although I’m using doesn’t fit in a Detolf as an excuse sofar.

Still in the process of selling of some of my 1/6 collection to get more helmets.

Very tempted to order a TLJ Stormtrooper helmet and a Kylo Ren Black series modded. And of course the RS Sandtrooper is always on my scope.

Vader and Boba Fett aswell although I’m using doesn’t fit in a Detolf as an excuse sofar.

Sounds like a good gameplan. :duff

The only helmet on a stand that fits in a Detolf I have, is my RS Scout. All the other helmets with a stand are too tall.... unless you take shelves out.

I used velvet mannequin heads to display my buckets and only Vader doesn't fit on a shelf and that's only due to his size. Even the Fett helmets fit inside.

MqCUzO4.jpg

That is a good tip for the bigger helmets. Even a Fett helmet you say? You will make me poor! :lol

Some pictures of the Black Series Vader helmet from FB:

12000e6d6b4674e3c318845bd0436e0b.jpg
e609f303d6d58078c0bb2deffe41f4c0.jpg
9b030023574033961c67673edcba6501.jpg
561dc88cbec350aebfcd14901348ffcd.jpg
d6d2cf45e88d7df6383bdd823a4bcb53.jpg
f9b21b6050af69ebc70842d3f59eb64a.jpg

I’m no expert but I like how it looks.

I'm gonna say $200.
Will be nice to display the two pieces without the dome.

Some pictures of the Black Series Vader helmet from FB:

I’m no expert but I like how it looks.

Can't wait to see some better close-ups, but that looks fantastic to me so far...really much better than I was anticipating. Looks like a definite must buy for me as well!

It is pretty cool for what you pay, heard it is $99 on the video. It does look off though so as cool as it is not sure if I'm interested.

Back