Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got to do some cleanup work on it still, to clean up from the anodizing. But here's my ROTJ Han Solo blaster, loosely put together at the moment. I could not be happier than I am right now.
IMG_0710.JPG
IMG_0711.JPG

Very cool. Denix based?

Yep, & it's one of the last accurate scope rings too. They aren't being made anymore.
I got it all rubbed down with gun oil, & now everything works smoothly. I painted a few parts this morning, & once they dry good I'll get it all back together. I don't want the "new" look, I'm going for an old gun look.

Yep, & it's one of the last accurate scope rings too. They aren't being made anymore.
I got it all rubbed down with gun oil, & now everything works smoothly. I painted a few parts this morning, & once they dry good I'll get it all back together. I don't want the "new" look, I'm going for an old gun look.

Boba Debt scope?

Finally! Looks great! Haven't seen in-hand pics of a clean version, looks really good. Was your stand as wobbly and loose as mine was? Haven't had a stand from RS (of my 4 helmets) that fit together well... using electrical tape works to make things snug though.

Yes sir. This was from his last run.

I have the same metal scope on my MGC ROTJ E-11 :)

MGC ROTJ Stormtrooper blaster 47.jpg

My RS Biker Scout helmet FINALLY arrived today!!! :yess:
#44 is home
View attachment 333163

Congrats on a superb Scout helmet :rock. I kinda like that edition number too - my First Edition RS Stormie helmet had #44, but it was lost in mail :( so they sent me as replacement their own with another plaque.

RS Prop Masters Stormtrooper ANH 1st edition helmet 17.jpg

Finally! Looks great! Haven't seen in-hand pics of a clean version, looks really good. Was your stand as wobbly and loose as mine was? Haven't had a stand from RS (of my 4 helmets) that fit together well... using electrical tape works to make things snug though.

RS stands are ok, but I also used black tape on all mine to have them fit snugly.

I know... I have a scout lid on order to troop in but would love to have a RS om display.

RS said they might make a new run some day, but nothing is sure for now. They didn't believe how hard is to make them in 2 halves just like the screen used. Till then only LoneWolf did a Scout like that, and it is hell. EFX Legend will not be made like this either.

Thanks guys! Yeah, the Scout took a few days shy of 2 years to get here. This is my 1st piece from RS, & yes, the stand is very wobbly. It does feel secure though, however I will be using your electric tape idea. I can understand why eFX went with the one piece helmet shell. They also said they reworked the hinge, so that they would hold up with lifting & lowering the mask for years, & I can now understand that decision as well.
I do hope RS is able to make another run. I'd like a weathered helmet.

RS said they might make a new run some day, but nothing is sure for now. They didn't believe how hard is to make them in 2 halves just like the screen used. Till then only LoneWolf did a Scout like that, and it is hell. EFX Legend will not be made like this either.
It does seem like it's hard to produce them the same way as the screen used ones. I was really tempted when a guy over at BSN put up a LW helmet for same, but I just can't swing $750 right now.

I have the same metal scope on my MGC ROTJ E-11 :)

View attachment 333229

Congrats on a superb Scout helmet :rock. I kinda like that edition number too - my First Edition RS Stormie helmet had #44, but it was lost in mail :( so they sent me as replacement their own with another plaque.

View attachment 333230

RS stands are ok, but I also used black tape on all mine to have them fit snugly.

I love your collection sir! & your blaster collection is spectacular :hi5:
I did freak out for a bit after you told me of your #44 helmet story. I saw that a guy in Whales got #45 two Mondays ago. So I gave it a week longer to get here, & when it didn't I thought of your story. So I emailed them to see if they shipped it, & to see if it was lost. They said they were getting ready to ship it. I was actually writing them an angry email, because I've heard 5 times prior they were getting ready to ship it, when I got a shipping notice from UPS. That was Tuesday, I got it Thursday.

I love your collection sir! & your blaster collection is spectacular :hi5:
I did freak out for a bit after you told me of your #44 helmet story. I saw that a guy in Whales got #45 two Mondays ago. So I gave it a week longer to get here, & when it didn't I thought of your story. So I emailed them to see if they shipped it, & to see if it was lost. They said they were getting ready to ship it. I was actually writing them an angry email, because I've heard 5 times prior they were getting ready to ship it, when I got a shipping notice from UPS. That was Tuesday, I got it Thursday.

Yeah, that was looong ago. The tracking number RS gave me for the #44 stopped somewhere in Austria or Hungary IIRC, the helmet never entered my country. Not sure if they made a complaint and see what happened, glad I got my replacement with a #63 plaque :) (this was before the RS made stands, it was the first run of TK helmets ever made by RS)

RS Prop Masters Stormtrooper ANH 1st edition helmet 18.jpg

What helmet do you have on order?

The helmet is from Chef's Creations, along with a Scout Trooper armor kit. I'm getting the helmet assembled though. So hopefully sometime after May (If I try to say: "honey, I can't focus on the wedding now I need to build a Star Wars costume" you'll never hear from me again :lol ) I'll be able to put together a Scout Trooper.

Only problem is that I'm starting to want more helmets...

Back