Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They were originally going to come without canisters. They were going to come later to be held on, with the hoses, by magnets. However, they were getting a lot of requests to include the canisters, during the development, & included them as part of the helmet. I'm very happy they went & included them, as I think the weight of both canisters & hoses would be a lot to ask for the magnets to hold. Especially if used during trooping.
I don't think they are removable, but as I've only spent about 10 minutes with mine before needing to leave for a week, I can't say for sure.
I'll be trying to get hoses now.

They were originally going to come without canisters. They were going to come later to be held on, with the hoses, by magnets. However, they were getting a lot of requests to include the canisters, during the development, & included them as part of the helmet. I'm very happy they went & included them, as I think the weight of both canisters & hoses would be a lot to ask for the magnets to hold. Especially if used during trooping.
I don't think they are removable, but as I've only spent about 10 minutes with mine before needing to leave for a week, I can't say for sure.
I'll be trying to get hoses now.

Nice! Thanks for confirming. :duff

When you get back, let us know how the canisters are attached to the lid. I have a feeling Anovos went cheap and used Velcro. I hope not! LOL!

I could have sworn anovos sold that with his "chest part". I was planning to get it after receiving the helmet, but can't find it on their site anymore.

they were going to include them with the chest armor but they didn't end up selling that separately like the tie armor.

I think the canisters are permanently attached. They cancelled the TIE torso armor, which sucked cause I ordered it. I also would've ordered the AT-AT torso armor as well, but -like Dao2 said - I guess they didn't sell enough. But they changed the helmet canister design before they canceled the torso.

A RPF member told me the canisters are attached each with 2 screws. I'll tell my friend. He didn't know if they would be attached like Moncal version with magnets.

The airsoft Stormtrooper blaster is up for sale: https://shop.ehobbyasia.com/s-t-e11-blaster-aeg.html#.WIrtOVyqlcg

Forgot to say the E-11 scope is also way too in the back, a couple centimeters more and it would have been off the blaster. How hard is for these companies to make a decently accurate Stormtrooper blaster, or at least a decent looking Sterling - may it be a L2A3 based or a C1 based, but not a combo of the two? It's not like they cannot have enough images of good E-11 or Sterlings out there, considering present internet access... In some aspects the Hasbro blaster looks better

E_11_Stormtrooper_Blaster_comparison.jpg

Congrats!
What are your thoughts on it.

A couple of collectors I know have complained that it feels light, but I explained that fiberglass is suppose to be that way. It's stronger and much better for trooping too, if you go that route.

Congrats!
What are your thoughts on it.

A couple of collectors I know have complained that it feels light, but I explained that fiberglass is suppose to be that way. It's stronger and much better for trooping too, if you go that route.

I like it, the weight is not a concern for me. The box is super light. Scary at first. But the helmet feels good, not like some of the cheap plastic Storm Trooper helmets. It feel much stronger then them. The inside padding is nice and comfortable.

Being its "Premier" line I did expect more for the price. Thought there would be more separate pieces, maybe metal parts etc. Its basically one complete mold.

I had mixed feeling on buying this cause I'm not a big Kylo fan, but it more then meet my expectations, very happy with it.

I like it, the weight is not a concern for me. The box is super light. Scary at first. But the helmet feels good, not like some of the cheap plastic Storm Trooper helmets. It feel much stronger then them. The inside padding is nice and comfortable.

Being its "Premier" line I did expect more for the price. Thought there would be more separate pieces, maybe metal parts etc. Its basically one complete mold.

I had mixed feeling on buying this cause I'm not a big Kylo fan, but it more then meet my expectations, very happy with it.

Cool! Good to hear another positive review. Thanks for sharing.

That is Awesome! Congratulations! Mine arrives next week, and it is going to look great next to his grandfathers.

Back