Possible Oblivion Jack Harper figure from Play Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, Oblivion and Edge of Tomorrow are really underrated movies. It's too bad they both underperformed at the box office. Oblivion had a good soundtrack too.

I'm looking into ordering this Oblivion figure and also that MI:3 fig (VTS Toys 1/6 (VM-012): AGENT HUNTER).

Has there ever been a good 1/6 Top Gun Maverick?

The figure I'm looking forward to the most this year. I'm going to pick this up probably as well, at the very least I'll get the head to mod into Vincent from Collateral.

Well, they did say Q4, so it should be this or next month at the latest, hopefully.

All gone a bit quiet on this one. Anyone seen / heard anything lately? :\

Wow, thanks. Looks awesome, too. Can't wait to receive him.
80fec6d850ea95a4ce700cbde4b21b10.jpg
8ae6c3d313b3c952d7bae1e0f7d71f0e.jpg
5a8f3150824dc44b78051d12bc888ee6.jpg

The figure I'm looking forward to the most this year. I'm going to pick this up probably as well, at the very least I'll get the head to mod into Vincent from Collateral.

If memory serves correct, one of members here at the forum (ajkhunter) had a Vincent (Collateral) in his Detolf collection.

I believe he was trying to sell it. It was a pretty decent likeness but I forget the source or if it was a custom. If I recall correctly, ajkhunter was trying to sell it - I was interested because I enjoyed the movie but ultimately couldn't justify buying because it wasn't an all-time favorite movie.

KG Hobby just sent me notice this is in stock and to pay the remainder of my balance!

Hope my supplier sends out my balance invoice this week. Looking forward to receiving this guy.

Paid my invoice to TNS. They've just posted these in hand pics on fb.
c3271e8dcedcd382a1d289f5b63a955b.jpg
b63be98edc48cc8347bbb5451d343d89.jpg
88ccd0ec3d5e0edecc3ff67188804fdb.jpg
8f998edef76a6d178552589ee0f89df0.jpg
86fa7e50baac8d581cf1c234adca6f76.jpg

Looking good! :)

Oooh. My favorite Tom Cruise sculpt is still the Brother Production one, but I love the outfit on this. I need to see some studio photography.

Delighted to see this is out and the in hand pics looks great.

I just ordered mine now with TG Hobby so hopefully I can then rematch the movie when it gets here...which is the thing to do of course. :)

If memory serves correct, one of members here at the forum (ajkhunter) had a Vincent (Collateral) in his Detolf collection.

I believe he was trying to sell it. It was a pretty decent likeness but I forget the source or if it was a custom. If I recall correctly, ajkhunter was trying to sell it - I was interested because I enjoyed the movie but ultimately couldn't justify buying because it wasn't an all-time favorite movie.

That is accurate - ajkhunter had a Vincent (Collateral) for auction on ebay.

IIRC, this was about a year ago. I'm not sure if he sold it or not. I came close to bidding on it but held off to invest in the Imininme Freedom Warrior (aka Braveheart), which was ridiculously being priced/flipped at the time.

ajkhunter is a great collector - I love his displays and he's a collector you can trust. I bought two figures direct from him - Tyrion and The Bride (Kill Bill) from him.

For non license figure...It looks really good. :clap Great Tom Cruise sculpt.

This turned out pretty good, especially for a non-licensed as you mentioned.

Edge of Tomorrow and Oblivion are probably my two favorite modern-day Tom Cruise movies so I'm glad I'm able to add this figure to my collection. I really liked the soundtrack to Oblivion.

This turned out pretty good, especially for a non-licensed as you mentioned.

Edge of Tomorrow and Oblivion are probably my two favorite modern-day Tom Cruise movies so I'm glad I'm able to add this figure to my collection. I really liked the soundtrack to Oblivion.
I'm really glad you mentioned the soundtrack; I felt that it made the movie. I felt like the film didn't get a huge reception, but is severely overlooked. I think it's excellent. Better than Edge of Tomorrow, though the latter is very very good too.

Back