1/6 Possible Hot Toys (Superman:The Movie) Clark Kent?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batfan08

Super Freak
Reaction score
HT just posted this to their Facebook, as part of their Jakarta Convention coverage. The figure's at their booth, but the lack of any acknowledgement makes me think it's a one-off job put together to showcase Evil Supes:

983DECFC-F607-48DB-922E-B0997199BF9D-1807-00000243080270FF_zps36aa916d.jpg

Yeah, that suit looks pretty inaccurate.:lol I wish they would've taken Kato up on his offer to do a CK. Honestly, I still hold out hope for a DX. As good as HT are getting at teeth, I'd love a "smiling" Supes flying through space.

Id totally buy a Ck if they ever get past all the IM crap they have coming out

A CR CK would be a no brainer purchase, just take my money.
This should really have been included with the evil Superman like they did with the DX01 Joker with the police uniform.
Heck, I wouldn't mind if they used the same head sculpt with just a different hairstyle, just make the darn thing already.

I would love to see a Deluxe Superman/Clark Kent With different heads for Clark and Superman. I think that would really finish off the series.

^^^ If they do him, due to him having one outfit and hardly any accessories, mind as well package him as a trio along with Ursa and Non :hi5:

Back