Pop Culture Shock's DC license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PCS' DC license

From PCS' latest newsletter.

"The first teaser of what you are going to see if you attend the [New York Comic Con]is below. Its a highly anticipated statue with a lot of internet rumors surrounding it. We are now ready to officially announce that PCS has acquired the DC Comics license and our very first statue will be...

BATMAN"

ef43e1bc-a67c-4772-b27f-2b0c3321ca1a.jpg

Looks great so far, can't wait to see the full reveal. Hoping for at least 1/5 scale.

It'd be nice of they did 1/3 statues and 1/5 scale dioramas. It'd give us a mix of stuff and it would appease those that want either

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

It'd be nice of they did 1/3 statues and 1/5 scale dioramas. It'd give us a mix of stuff and it would appease those that want either

I don't see 1/3 as a big market mass production, consumers as a whole would need room to display and money to spend. They'd get more from 1/5 dioramas I would think :huh

I don't see 1/3 as a big market mass production, consumers as a whole would need room to display and money to spend. They'd get more from 1/5 dioramas I would think :huh
True, for now. Also with the prices ppl pay for XM 1/4s, getting a statue for around the same price could be worthwhile. Don't forget that PCS still sticks to very low ESs and unfortunately that's a big reason ppl buy

They're not going to make money with a small ES on the license
But I don't see them doing astronomical ESs either. I'm thinking like 350 for Ex's and like 750 for Reg sorta thing

:lol I seem to remember this discussion pre-Joker PO when side show got the DC license and the numbers you guys are saying are very similar. It's like deja vu.

By the way the Ex ended up being 1250 :rotfl
But prior to that Sideshow had been known to do ESs of over a 1000, PCS has no precedent. If you're right then this will be it

yea PCS doesn't do big ES like that, by nature they're a smaller company uk? But who knows we'll see…honestly it depends on the scale as well

But prior to that Sideshow had been known to do ESs of over a 1000, PCS has no precedent. If you're right then this will be it

yea PCS doesn't do big ES like that, by nature they're a smaller company uk? But who knows we'll see…honestly it depends on the scale as well
True, but PCS has never had a license as large as DC Comics. I mean this is The Goddamn Batman :lol

Very valid point. That's why this could be the precedent

Back