Pop Culture Shock's DC license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PCS' DC license

Is PCS merch all fully sculpted? Not up on PCS in general or their PO policies. Are their items difficult to PO? Really curious as to what the scale is on this piece and what the finished product looks like. I like what I'm seeing so far.

They make mix media and fully sculpted pieces. Their pre-orders usually go up at 6pm eastern. If you want a ex piece you'll have to order as soon as it goes up.

They make mix media and fully sculpted pieces. Their pre-orders usually go up at 6pm eastern. If you want a ex piece you'll have to order as soon as it goes up.
I'm thinking the usually low ES won't apply to the DC pieces. I imagine quite a few more of Batman will be made than any MK or Street Fighter piece.

ES will be large for Batman and Superman for sure. They could have a blue and gray version as the ex.

Thanks for keeping me in the loop Josh & BR. I'll wait to see what this looks like and what scale its in before I make a decision. I'm almost hoping I don't like the piece. I need another PO like I need another hole in my head right now. :lol

Under the custom creations sections of this forum Alejandro Pereira who does work for PCS is teasing a Chris Reeve statue which looks crazy good. I just hope PCS is going to release it. Below you can see a pic of it.

Reeve.jpg

Thanks for keeping me in the loop Josh & BR. I'll wait to see what this looks like and what scale its in before I make a decision. I'm almost hoping I don't like the piece. I need another PO like I need another hole in my head right now. :lol
Since its Batman, more than likely comic version, even if it's 1/5th, which more than likely it is because if its 1/3 all our wallets are in trouble, I'm in.

Since its Batman, more than likely comic version, even if it's 1/5th, which more than likely it is because if its 1/3 all our wallets are in trouble, I'm in.

I'm actually trying to purge the 1/5 pieces in my collection. A fantastic looking 1/3 Bats will spell MAJOR trouble for me though. Can you tell me what their 1/5 and 1/3 pieces generally cost? I'd like to get an idea of just how loudly my wallet is gonna scream.

I'm actually trying to purge the 1/5 pieces in my collection. A fantastic looking 1/3 Bats will spell MAJOR trouble for me though. Can you tell me what their 1/5 and 1/3 pieces generally cost? I'd like to get an idea of just how loudly my wallet is gonna scream.

Well generally they've only really done 1/4 scale stuff, but with SSC having the 1/4 scale license, that's why i think they're going 1/5th, all their 1/4 scale stuff has been priced pretty reasonably, usually a little under what Sideshow charges and they give discounts for paying in full. So I'm imagining it wouldn't be over $350 for a nice large 1/5th piece. Now their 1/3 scale, they've only released the 1 full figure piece and it was $1000, if you paid in full $800. Which sounds great...if you $800 at the drop of a hat for a statue.

1/3 Lord Darkness was $1000 if you just pay deposit, $900 for flex pay and $800 if you paid in full.

1/3 Lord Darkness was $1000 if you just pay deposit, $900 for flex pay and $800 if you paid in full.

I was shocked when I found out how much they wanted for LD. I thought he would cost a lot more. Being 1/3 & with so much detail. That will be a grail with such a small es

I would much prefer 1/3 over 1/5 if PCS cant do there DC line in 1/4 though

I think this will be in 1/5 scale like Kotobukiya statues.

1/4 would be great, but not expecting 1/4 it.

Got to see the sculpt before I get too excited..and scale.

Back