Statue Pop Culture Shock: An American Werewolf In London

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap thats a beautiful sight!

Must be am older pic....some of those are not fully painted.......missing eyes...

I feel like I've been wandering the desert looking for this statue for two years and now I'm actually seeing it in the horizon. In other words, it's hard to get excited and start running towards it as the idea of another delay might kill me at this point.

AWIL_CU_3.jpg

It sure does. But now I want to see one of the pieces that we'll actually be getting. Wish they'd post more pics from the factory.

I think this is still not on the water from China, so it might be another month or so.

I think they went with Brown for the overall coat color, he was grey in the film........

Muzzle are definitely needs a lighter color...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like I've been wandering the desert looking for this statue for two years and now I'm actually seeing it in the horizon. In other words, it's hard to get excited and start running towards it as the idea of another delay might kill me at this point.
it's a Mirage you're seeing.

Well the good news is once they show the work in the factory its usually only a few months off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

All those were cancelled.

Only the Statue remains...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back