Statue Pop Culture Shock: An American Werewolf In London

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes that may be. But at this point they've turned out so many of them compared to so little from the world of movies.

Definitely applies to SF... I'm pretty sure most of my MK statues are still on pre-order in limbo:

Released MK: 1/4 ninjas (rept/sub/scorp/smoke, all variants, 1 release), mileena, jade, goro, liu kang, raiden

Not released MK: kintaro, shao kahn, 1/3 reptile/sub-zero/scorpion [sub/scorp shipping soon], 3x cybrogs [smoke/sektor/cyrax], MKX includes sub/scorp + quan chi + that new guy (sun god w/e his name is) + the MKX busts sub/scorp

Does anyone worry about the company collapsing and loosing the money.....mine is fully paid at this point...and I am concerned about them backing out or going under...

Does anyone worry about the company collapsing and loosing the money.....mine is fully paid at this point...and I am concerned about them backing out or going under...
Not really worried but I know what you mean. The status of their website hasn't exactly been reassuring lately and I have almost $1000 worth of werewolf statues pre-paid with this company already.

Same here.......I think I paid with paypal.....hope this is covered if they fold.....

Not really worried but I know what you mean. The status of their website hasn't exactly been reassuring lately and I have almost $1000 worth of werewolf statues pre-paid with this company already.

Me too...

Nah the company won't go under. But it will in a matter of 5 years I'm sure.

Yeah, they have got to slow it down and get the products they promised into the collectors hands before making so many new announcements and pre orders... I get they need money to keep things going but they should charge a little more and put out a lot less.

They are a small business who do overall nice work so I hope they can stick around.

This happened to my parents recently with a $5k preorder. They lost all of it when the company went bankrupt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little update I got in an email....I enquired about my past payments and the web site...

They were prompt on getting back to me.

Hello,

Thank you for your email. Our website has been undergoing maintenance for quite some time, and we are now having a new one built. The website that is up now is temporary and only features statues that are still available for pre-order. I’m sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

There has been a delay due to some changes that needed to be made to make sure this statue was done correctly. :) This statue is currently estimated to ship around June/July.

A little update I got in an email....I enquired about my past payments and the web site...

They were prompt on getting back to me.

Hello,

Thank you for your email. Our website has been undergoing maintenance for quite some time, and we are now having a new one built. The website that is up now is temporary and only features statues that are still available for pre-order. I’m sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

There has been a delay due to some changes that needed to be made to make sure this statue was done correctly. :) This statue is currently estimated to ship around June/July.

Oh well I guess I'd rather wait a few more months for them to get it right.

Fortunately in my experience PCS has gotten it right in the past. I'm sure there's some cases where they haven't but I've always been pretty happy with them.

Yikes......
Glad to hear praise for PCS , they have been responsive to all emails so I feel a bit better....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's always the ones that have been prepaid from the beginning that take the longest to release. Go figure.

The wait....no news...anyone know someone over there who might be able to get us an update?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The closest thing to an update I've seen is just what you posted at the top. Would be nice to get some official news from PCS already. This is my most anticipated statue right now.

Rebecca replied:
Hello,

Thank you for your email.

Kessler Wolf is currently estimated to ship July/August. They’re almost here!

Thank you for your patience. Have a great day!

Feel free to email me with any questions or concerns. I'm happy to help!

Sincerely,

Rebecca
Customer Service
PCS Collectibles

Back