Statue Pop Culture Shock: An American Werewolf In London

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never pre ordered anything from them. But I did order a robocop EX recently that became a warehouse gem. I got it in about two weeks and was very happy with it.

Don't think I'd ever PO anything directly from them that wasn't ready to ship.

Poorly run company from top to bottom,years of making excuses since they left Sideshow regarding website,customer service,replacements and year after year of false shipping dates on preorders.If your company needs 2 years or more to get the product ready than just say it,do not continually put up 1 year delivery times on new preorders.I get that saying it's gonna be 2 years for a product might deter sales,but by lying about it they have to deal continually with cancellations and refunds on an understaffed customer service to begin with,as shipping times continue to get postponed.Its gotten so bad they have had to change and update there refund policies because they are losing money with more and more people getting out from PCS

And even if you wait the 2 plus years,you have further wait sometimes months to get it shipped out when there warehouse finally gets them because they cant handle simple logistics...oh but they'll get that shipping money from you asap.Instead they give you a bull story about how they are QC'ing them in house for final inspection,which is complete bull crap since my pieces have arrived with damage after they specifically told me they were QC'ing them.Later they tell me they don't QC them all,so which is it? QC or no QC? It's obviously the ladder because they'll say anything to get you to believe its coming soon

The so called new management has done nothing to improve the situation,except get 3 notorious PCS fanboys/lackies to do there public relations because new management is too busy...GTFO,busy doin what? Why not get some new blood in there,instead of the same old bias PCS collectors.I'm still waiting months for refunds,and the only way to get any answers or communication is through an online forum...absolutely pathetic! Very unprofessional company which ships out statues both domestically and internationally without any notification to the buyer.Thats right statues being shipped with no knowledge to the owner,you may come home one day like i did and just have a PcS box sitting on your doorstep ready for anyone to steal since I had no idea it was in transit.This is a well documented problem and has been brought up on the other site but I guess that's okay too since this company can do no wrong.How this company still manages to sell out product is baffling to me

So your not a fan?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Poorly run company from top to bottom,years of making excuses since they left Sideshow regarding website,customer service,replacements and year after year of false shipping dates on preorders.If your company needs 2 years or more to get the product ready than just say it,do not continually put up 1 year delivery times on new preorders.I get that saying it's gonna be 2 years for a product might deter sales,but by lying about it they have to deal continually with cancellations and refunds on an understaffed customer service to begin with,as shipping times continue to get postponed.Its gotten so bad they have had to change and update there refund policies because they are losing money with more and more people getting out from PCS

And even if you wait the 2 plus years,you have further wait sometimes months to get it shipped out when there warehouse finally gets them because they cant handle simple logistics...oh but they'll get that shipping money from you asap.Instead they give you a bull story about how they are QC'ing them in house for final inspection,which is complete bull crap since my pieces have arrived with damage after they specifically told me they were QC'ing them.Later they tell me they don't QC them all,so which is it? QC or no QC? It's obviously the ladder because they'll say anything to get you to believe its coming soon

The so called new management has done nothing to improve the situation,except get 3 notorious PCS fanboys/lackies to do there public relations because new management is too busy...GTFO,busy doin what? Why not get some new blood in there,instead of the same old bias PCS collectors.I'm still waiting months for refunds,and the only way to get any answers or communication is through an online forum...absolutely pathetic! Very unprofessional company which ships out statues both domestically and internationally without any notification to the buyer.Thats right statues being shipped with no knowledge to the owner,you may come home one day like i did and just have a PcS box sitting on your doorstep ready for anyone to steal since I had no idea it was in transit.This is a well documented problem and has been brought up on the other site but I guess that's okay too since this company can do no wrong.How this company still manages to sell out product is baffling to me
The part about shipping sounds like Prototypez Studios.

Well I was hoping by Halloween......guess I can pit that hope aside.

At least we should have BW Ghostbusters..

According to the forums on 8/20 the factory scheduled a boat to bring the statues over in two weeks. Add another 4 weeks to that and then 2 months to ship.

We're looking at roughly November-December at this rate.

2 months to ship from where? The harbor? Damn......

Nah from their warehouse. Pcs takes forever to ship.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I have finished contracts for three different companies, beginning my fourth next week, and became the father to a baby girl who is now one year and three months old. I had no idea any of this was going happen at the time but ALL THIS has happened since the day I put in my pre-order for this thing and.... I.... am.... still.... waiting.

Congrats! That really puts the wait in perspective....I hope this will be the center piece of my collection....willing to wait if PCS quality turns out to be what I have heard it is....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! That really puts the wait in perspective....I hope this will be the center piece of my collection....willing to wait if PCS quality turns out to be what I have heard it is....

Thank you! At least with all that's been going on for me personally has made the time go by a little quicker.

Crazy. I got married and am marching toward my second year anniversary. This is a must own, but once I get this it'll be my last PCS order. It's my only outstanding preorder and am anxious to wrap things up.

First in hand pics...from Facebook.

k1.jpg

k2.jpg

The upper jaw doesn't seem to be showing as much of the gums as the prototype.

I noticed that right away. The teeth also seem too dark, but that could just be the lighting. The position of the upper jaw in that pic bothers me though. Looks like it is pushed too far up into the mouth which is why the gums aren't showing like in the proto. Looks a little odd to me. I have the EX on order, so still hoping for the best after all this time.

The face has like no gray in it? How do I get a refund lmao

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I dunno , I think it looks pretty great.....

This probably falls under the category of "first crappy photos panic"

Last edited:
Back