Statue Pop Culture Shock: An American Werewolf In London

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the website showing production shots now..

452f16d78f5a92900bf76daef214a513.jpeg

a84650ade26d4f4e28a6f62dc4b2ec8e.jpeg

397b452149b36a855e0dabc0c080c380.jpeg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone know typical lag time between final payments and delivery?

I got an email saying they would send a shipping quote when ready......but not sure what PCS calls "almost" ready....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I completely missed this post. If these are production pics, this came out gorgeous. Despite the long wait, I'm excited to have this in the collection.

I completely missed this post. If these are production pics, this came out gorgeous. Despite the long wait, I'm excited to have this in the collection.

Yeah there are slight differences from the initial shots....mainly around the teeth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After literally years of waiting.......no chance...from me.

Perhaps you can wish for misfortune on someone who will not be able to afford it.

Did they charge us shipping yet? I can't remember.

If they haven't, and you're all new to PCS, you're in for a good time. They will literally charge you for shipping and then make you wait 2-3 months before it actually ships...

As much as I love AWIL, I'm getting this to be my representation of Carcharoth. ..can't wait to get this(ex)..soon I hope

How are these production shots when they say, "prototype pending approval"? I havent seen one photo or comment from them where they say it's a production shot.

They took down the original shots when the web site changed.....I still have the, save somewhere.....

Unless they touched up the shots....these are different

Here is One of the original pictures...
94488956d7e623d84cd1e0dc60fea9d7.jpeg

Did they charge us shipping yet? I can't remember.

If they haven't, and you're all new to PCS, you're in for a good time. They will literally charge you for shipping and then make you wait 2-3 months before it actually ships...

I already paid for my invoice sans shipping, probably a month ago. I would like to think that they wouldn't invoice shipping until the item is in the warehouse.

I already paid for my invoice sans shipping, probably a month ago. I would like to think that they wouldn't invoice shipping until the item is in the warehouse.

I paid shipping for the 1:3 ninjas and the statues didn't ship until two months later. I still haven't been charged shipping for this one. I paid in full on P.O. day.

I'm kinda hoping part of the point of Jerry putting new people in place of handing sales, distribution and customer service means an end to those ridiculous wait times. PCS don't drive the boats from China but should be able to get the statues into customers hands in a reasonable amount of time once they're in the US warehouse.

Nah the customer service still is pretty awful. And everyone still defends the company even though the new change happened like 4-6 months ago and nothing is different.

PCS was one of the only companies having quick single day, single week sellouts. It was fun thinking you were getting in on a quick sellout only to find out you've been had by a company that is having obvious financial problems and the item was never sold out to begin with.

Poorly run company from top to bottom,years of making excuses since they left Sideshow regarding website,customer service,replacements and year after year of false shipping dates on preorders.If your company needs 2 years or more to get the product ready than just say it,do not continually put up 1 year delivery times on new preorders.I get that saying it's gonna be 2 years for a product might deter sales,but by lying about it they have to deal continually with cancellations and refunds on an understaffed customer service to begin with,as shipping times continue to get postponed.Its gotten so bad they have had to change and update there refund policies because they are losing money with more and more people getting out from PCS

And even if you wait the 2 plus years,you have further wait sometimes months to get it shipped out when there warehouse finally gets them because they cant handle simple logistics...oh but they'll get that shipping money from you asap.Instead they give you a bull story about how they are QC'ing them in house for final inspection,which is complete bull crap since my pieces have arrived with damage after they specifically told me they were QC'ing them.Later they tell me they don't QC them all,so which is it? QC or no QC? It's obviously the ladder because they'll say anything to get you to believe its coming soon

The so called new management has done nothing to improve the situation,except get 3 notorious PCS fanboys/lackies to do there public relations because new management is too busy...GTFO,busy doin what? Why not get some new blood in there,instead of the same old bias PCS collectors.I'm still waiting months for refunds,and the only way to get any answers or communication is through an online forum...absolutely pathetic! Very unprofessional company which ships out statues both domestically and internationally without any notification to the buyer.Thats right statues being shipped with no knowledge to the owner,you may come home one day like i did and just have a PcS box sitting on your doorstep ready for anyone to steal since I had no idea it was in transit.This is a well documented problem and has been brought up on the other site but I guess that's okay too since this company can do no wrong.How this company still manages to sell out product is baffling to me

Back