Poll : Part 2 - Figure of the Year 2009

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Part 2: Figure of the Year 2009

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

creecher

Such is Life - Ned Kelly
Reaction score
Yeah, after about five posts on the other poll I realised, you guys are right, I failed rather badly, yet no one took up the challenge of starting another poll. It really is tough to judge figures. I was thinking "I'd hate to be Michael Crawford', facing criticism at each and every turn. Then when Michael weighed in on how badly I'd failed, I felt I had to do something.

So I've come up with Part 2. I guess the results will be smeared, overall now, but who cares. There is no winners, only failures. So while I was on a roll I thought I'd fail again. The only winner is fun. Have at it.

I voted Indy...while some were HIT (Henry Sr.) and some were MISS (Belloq - until you reshape the jaw, repaint and adjust the suit) and some were AVERAGE (Indy, until you futz and repaint, Toht - suit is GREAT, repaint needed and those GLASSES :horror)...

Really, I just want to try to keep the 1/6 Indy line alive... :rolleyes:

I went with Joe. Suprised, I'm sure.
Although there have been plenty of killer offering this year from HT (Connor, Pred., T-600s, the Don, etc. etc.) I really think that for the price, number of accessories, and the tailoring the Joe line has really made SSC a bigger contender.

If the Big Chap Alien gets any votes I'll really be surprised. For the flak he's been getting I can't imagine him beating out anything.

Terminator salvation figs would definitely be my second choice were we allowed second choices.

I think scale and helmet issues really deter folks from voting for Vader, but he is listed in the other poll Creecher posted

Back