Pokemon X & Y

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aww yeah day 3 finally paid off to catch a shiny ditto :D

1400248_772738552752724_1951041371_o.jpg

really? i've encountered a few, noctowl being my first in silver then bidoof and goldeen

i want so many, the most bad *** ones are ofcourse charizard, Rayquaza, haxorus, etc... @_@
yes i love me some black shinies

Last edited:
yes indeed! shiny mega-gardevoir looks fabulous in her black dress

tumblr_mvt0g44HsU1riw3h8o1_500.jpg

it evolves, if you catch a female shiny ralts it'll evolve in that gardevoir.

normal ralts

ralts.jpg

shiny ralts

280_tarsal.png

funny, a friend of mine is replaying ocarina of time :lol

I was playing that as well except my L Shoulder button on my Zelda 3DS is going out so I can't target anymore =(
I'll need to have to send it in. So I can't play that particular one. But am playing Wind Waker on the Wii U and once I get the new Zelda XL I can return to Ocarina. Here's hoping they'll release Majora's Mask someday soon!

ah that sucks about your shoulder button :/

but in the meantime i finally hatched this sucker! :yess:

ec11d3d1-3a73-4e62-be24-72b88b632a75_zps9fa6b3d8.jpg

I'm on my way to the 7th gym. I'm back!! :lol

Quick questions:

How will I know a shiny when I see one? I have some event pokemon that are shiny and they 'sparkle' when you first encounter them....will these guys do that? I can see the difference based on the photos you all have been posting recently, but honestly, it's really subtle, IMO. Meaning....I've probably encountered one in the wild and just passed it up because it looks so close. Is this the case????

Also, just found a person that will teach my pokemon old moves that they used to know. Is this new to X/Y?!?! Because this is awesome!!!! I know the learning tutor is old news to previous generations, but this lady is different....and I love it. :lol

Back