Pokemon X & Y

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice news but definitely not worth getting a 3DS over since it will be updated anyway like 8 times in it's life cycle which is why I hate Nintendo.

I guess they ran out of colors for titles? :dunno

It's cool that the series finally made the jumped to 3d exploration, but I've outgrown the series and haven't played one since Black and White. I don't know if I'll start again.

This will be huge for Nintendo and 3DS though.

Nice news but definitely not worth getting a 3DS over since it will be updated anyway like 8 times in it's life cycle which is why I hate Nintendo.

:lol if that's a problem for you then you should never buy any gaming device ever, even disregarding your exaggeration. 8 times? More like twice, which is in line with most other system releases from companies.

Last game I played was SoulSilver, seeing that trailer made me so excited.

My first impression is the graphics look like ****. Seemed they could have made the world look a little less Nintendo DS like.

I don't think they will make a new version for awhile. New colors yes new update on everything else? doubt it. I guarantee this will be the game that will get quite a few people to buy a 3ds. I haven't played a Pokemon game since soulsilver like someone else above me so I am super pumped. I just never owned a gameboy since color. Probably going to go out and buy pokemon white or black pretty soon.

I don't think they will make a new version for awhile. New colors yes new update on everything else? doubt it. I guarantee this will be the game that will get quite a few people to buy a 3ds. I haven't played a Pokemon game since soulsilver like someone else above me so I am super pumped. I just never owned a gameboy since color. Probably going to go out and buy pokemon white or black pretty soon.

I was just kidding about the 8 new versions of the DS but Nintendo is notorious for not wasting anytime with putting out a slim version of their handheld.

I might get these games but this means I would have to get a 3DS for my GF too since she's a Poke fan too.

I was just kidding about the 8 new versions of the DS but Nintendo is notorious for not wasting anytime with putting out a slim version of their handheld.

I might get these games but this means I would have to get a 3DS for my GF too since she's a Poke fan too.

Personally I think she should buy you a 3DS instead. :lol

I can't believe I share a community with Pokemon people.

You do realize Pokemon is actually one of the better rpg/adventure games on handheld right? It's not just a kids game...

Looks like another Pokemon game with too many new, dull, pokemon. They've done every combination of types, and virtually every species/genus of animal on the planet. Nothing new or original here that I can see. Over it. Original 150 fanboy here.

Original 150 fanboy here.

Other than Mew, Mewtwo, Voltorb, Magnemite, and other not so animal like pokemon...the the rest of the original 150 you can tell what kind of animal or plant it was drawn from. The rest of the newer ones looked they ran out of ideas and started cross breeding random animals with other animals/plants/furnitures/appliances/tools/food/etc and HERE IS A NEW POKEMON! It does bother me a bit, but some do look cool. I prefer my pokemon to resemble things you can tell what it is and not some abomination.

I collected all the version from it first started until they rebooted and did LeafGreen and FireRed. Got bored of still even in Black and White because its still pretty much the SAME 2d stuff. I always dreamed of a a 3D version like Pokemon Coliseum with the entire adventure in 3D too and now ITS HERE! :thud:

I am still a bit disappointed with the graphics but its a nice start in a new direction that I will get myself another used 3DS so I can play both version and trade with myself for the extra EXP bonus and pokemon that needs to trade in order to evolve. Going to buy the strategy guide too so I know where everything is and what pokemon I want and send them all to one version for the EXP boost! Oh I am a middle school kid again! :blissy

Vita would power this game much better!

Oh by the way...Everyone should go check out what the major Pokemon tournament scene looks like on youtube! Its quite funny watching the screen and commentators going nuts over people's play style.

Does anyone know if pokemon from B2/W2 will transfer to this new title from pre-existed saved data?

200px-590Foongus.png

Back