Pokemon X & Y

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well day 2 has ended unsuccesfull to hatch a shiny ralts :(

HNI_0001_zps8430aee9.jpg

So how long were u at it before u decided to give up?

oh i havent given up. it was just time to sleep and end my day :p
today i wont have much time but the hunt will continue!

idk, i guess its the excitement i get when an egg hatch, get dissapointed or spass out when you get the pokemon you wanted that makes it a fun roallercoaster for me :dunno

just created this, it can be quite adictive :lol

g1386779870288264628.jpg

well, he's mine now! bonus points for being female! took me 391 eggs :D

IMG_20131212_200537_zpsf3d4d089.jpg

Following on from its release in the newly opened Pokémon Center in Tokyo Bay, it has been announced that the recent gift of an Inkay is to be distributed in all Pokémon Center stores across Japan from December 26th 2013 until January 26th 2014. This special Inkay knows the move Happy Hour, which can only be obtained there
In addition to that, the next wave of O Power distributions in Pokémon Centers has been announced. From January 11th, the Pokémon Centers will be distributing Capture Power S, Exp. Point Power S, Hatching Power S and Prize Money Power S. These special O Powers last 8 minutes each

8 minutes sounds so sexy o:

ah, alright
yeah, im currently hunting a shiney sheldder. hatched 12 boxes of eggs so far and nothing but the holidays has finally started for me so i got time :D

ah, alright
yeah, im currently hunting a shiney sheldder. hatched 12 boxes of eggs so far and nothing but the holidays has finally started for me so i got time :D

I tried breeding a shiney Larvesta using the mesuda method for so long, but after a hundreds of attepts I gave up.

So I started IV breeding fletchling and and after I was done with that I was releasing the extra ones I had then realized one was shiney. I didnt even know I hatched it and it has its hidden ability and Adamant nature.

Sorry I've been MIA in this thread. Haven't picked up my 3DS in about a month. Busy with work.

I tried breeding a shiney Larvesta using the mesuda method for so long, but after a hundreds of attepts I gave up.

So I started IV breeding fletchling and and after I was done with that I was releasing the extra ones I had then realized one was shiney. I didnt even know I hatched it and it has its hidden ability and Adamant nature.

hah nice! im still paranoid if i havent released a shiny froakie while i was iv breeding it. his shiny colour isnt that big of a difference :/

Oh, blood.....

Guess what the next event pokemon is? :D

celebi? :D

Sorry I've been MIA in this thread. Haven't picked up my 3DS in about a month. Busy with work.

its ok, when does the holidays start for you?

Back