Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
STUNNING!!! OMG, i was blown away when i saw her this morning. Shame i had to see SW after her, SW can not even stand in her shadow. Ivy is so beautiful.. Instant order!!:yess:

Well, it's a comicquette not a PF although it's 1/4 scale. But I might have to get it anyway. Darn.

Well, it's a comicquette not a PF although it's 1/4 scale. But I might have to get it anyway. Darn.

:lol finally going to bite the bullet and order a fully sculpt PF. :panic:

:pfft: no one can touch vampi yet. She's still the queen for this year.

Did u see the statue on my signature to the right? That will surpass the Vamp PF this year. :wink1:

I am really sure SSC was pretty sure about their new rule. From now on no matter if it's fully sculpted or mix media statues, as long as they are in 1/4 scale then they will be in PF catogory. It's simple.

Not to mention you won't find a non premium format piece that has mixed media. Mixed Media has and always will be the marker and difference between a comiquette or maquette or anything else despite scale.

Sorry Mike, but he's right. I resist it as much as possible - but it has been decreed from on high that anything that is 1/4 scale, even if 100% polystone - is a Premium Format Figure.

It's stupid and insane and I've been _____ing and moaning about it - but that's how it is.

It's part of the move to streamline the scales of pieces - which is commendable - but I still feel that it severely undermines the term "Premium Format Figure" which is now just a 1/4 scale statue in a lot of cases.

Back