Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of all the scale sizes for statues, I like 1:4 the best as well. I've a broad range of statues in different scales, but the 1:4 just feels right especially with sexy girl statues!

Yeah, the 1/4 scale is the preferred scale for me as well. Hope this is 1/4 scale. Looks great so far.

:lecture

Since there is no more 1/5 :yess: everything is 1/4 and a PF from now on whether it's sculpted or mixed media.

This looks awesome.

I'm glad they finally came to their senses. I'll be looking for more 1/4 scale fully sculpted to go with the Spidey trio.

Another thing I can't help but wonder is how beautifully they've sculpted her hands caressing her hair. Simply amazing. Kudos to whoever sculpted it! :clap

Cheers,
Neo.

I think there still is 1/5 but everything 1/4 is now titled PF whether its mixed media or not :)

________

has Hunni seen this yet?

Just saw it... xx :D

Loving her so far. Can't wait to see the head sculpt. So glad she seems to be caucasian skintone with green hose. I hate the green flesh colored ivy.

these pics really made my day. Thanks VS for putting this up. :hi5:

PI is an instant buy for me and hope it is in 1/4 scale. :pray:

Holy shlt this came out of left field but wow!! :google

I'm a huge Bat freak so this will probably but a must buy for if the reveal is as good but I'm against the grain and would prefer it to be 1:5 to keep my space manageable.

Just saw it... xx :D Loving her so far. Can't wait to see the head sculpt. So glad she seems to be caucasian skintone with green hose. I hate the green flesh colored ivy.

Glad you like it! :hi5: I was wondering what you'd think.

Given the Threepio/Artoo offerings I wonder if something like green skin is a viable EX or if they'll add an accessory or something. I seriously doubt it'll be a COH

I don't care what they call them, it's still a statue.

Scale has never been an issue with me 1/4, 1/5, 1/6 as long as I like what I see I'm buying, nothing else matters. :lecture :D

Agreed. People on here get so caught up in all this format and scale crap. WGAF Bunch of tools...

BB

Love what I'm seeing so far. Ordered.

So just this and the Joker so far for the DC line, yes?

Well just The Joker officially. PI looks to be the next ordered and we've got the Catwoman LSF, Batman PF and the Superman PF officially teased. We've also seen Hal Jordan GL (another supposed to be fully sculpted with light up feature) teased in the video in almost a finished state with SSC saying it'd be an offering of 2012 last year at SDCC so I'm expecting him at SDCC as well.

DC fanboy's wet dream..Poison Ivy PF is looking Sexy as hell so far.
WE NEED MORE PICS.

Just what we needed a DC Female to go along with The Joker,Batman and Superman.She is going to look so good.Wonder what the EX will be.

Well just The Joker officially. PI looks to be the next ordered and we've got the Catwoman LSF, Batman PF and the Superman PF officially teased. We've also seen Hal Jordan GL (another supposed to be fully sculpted with light up feature) teased in the video in almost a finished state with SSC saying it'd be an offering of 2012 last year at SDCC so I'm expecting him at SDCC as well.

What about superman 1:1 bust? Do you know anything bout that? It was also teased in the video and haven't heard anything bout it ever since.
Sorry guys, for going off topic...

Glad you like it! :hi5: I was wondering what you'd think.

Given the Threepio/Artoo offerings I wonder if something like green skin is a viable EX or if they'll add an accessory or something. I seriously doubt it'll be a COH

Hey buddy! :1-1: :love

Planning to pick this one up as well? :)

Just hoping her face is pretty and she'll be all mine! Really hoping it's a Tim Miller sculpt. Love him. Love Ivy. Win, Win for me right there!

Back