Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm absolutely getting one. As soon as she's up for PO I'll get her in my queue. Bring on the DC love SSC

Of all the scale sizes for statues, I like 1:4 the best as well. I've a broad range of statues in different scales, but the 1:4 just feels right especially with sexy girl statues!

Could a Sideshow rep please tell us the scale?

SideshowAlex?

Chicky?

Anybody?

I was never a big fan of Ivy, but this one may turn out too pretty to pass up. I'm really glad I got into this game right before SS got the DC license so I could collect from the start, but what I feared is coming true. I want every 1/4 Batman statue that's been shown so far. There's no question I would get Catwoman as well if she wasn't a LSF. God help me if my interests branch out into other DC properties. :panic:

Wow she looks amazing. I can't wait to see the rest. Now whats the guess on price for her? $299?

Also VS is right, the only requirement for a statue to be a PF now is that it is in 1/4 scale. It doesn't what it is made of. I for one am glad of this change as I am trying to gear my collection now to be almost all in this scale.

Where's that TheMike guy? I wonder if he's finally going to concede now that I proved him wrong about a fully sculpt statue being classified as a PF.

I think there still is 1/5 but everything 1/4 is now titled PF whether its mixed media or not :)

________

has Hunni seen this yet?

I thought Sideshow said there would be no more 1/5 for Marvel and no more Comiquettes?

If this pic was leaked, then a SS rep hasn't had a chance to label it as a CQ or PF. There aren't any labels on the pic to tell us the format.

But you all are correct...PF = 1/4, CQ = 1/5.

This just shot itself up to one of my most anticipated pieces, cannot wait to see the full reveal!

Where's that TheMike guy? I wonder if he's finally going to concede now that I proved him wrong about a fully sculpt statue being classified as a PF.

tumblr_m6dydzVVqM1r6lvnp.gif

Relax. Jeez you'd think if I were wrong then the heavens would poor gold onto you. Realistically I went to the sources after reading and not seeing anything definitive in the Rhino Comiquette thread and found two things:

1: Ironically the Spider-Woman PF was ushering in this new wave of sculpted PF (which you listed after I had left, it would have saved me some trouble) but that originally the webbing was to be cloth but it was revised to being thin layers of polystone.

2: It leaves even more of a grey area because it uses "approximates" according to what I could find, it details that pieces that are approximately 1:4 will be labeled PFs but not in all categories or licenses necessarily and pieces that are 1:5 or approximately so could still be called "comiquettes" in the Marvel licenses and maquettes in the other licenses.

So there are still strange places where if a piece is bigger than 1:5 (by proportion, not height so including the entire piece sans base) it will be called a Premium Format but that doesn't mean it will equal a true 1:4. Also that mixed media will only be used in the PF line, so a mixed media will always be a PF but a PF will no longer always be mixed media.

I have to thank my mates on Twitter and Facebook for helping and asked Marissa on Twitter for a direct definition by Sideshow to see if it clears that grey area even further.

But I will concede, I was wrong and you were right, you were more up to date on the information from Sideshow than I was.

tumblr_m44ce8eCkQ1qal6mc.gif

One word "Wow".

38096001.jpg
_____K..... is all I could exclaim even though I was at my workplace! This thing is a beauty and a mighty tempting purchase. Bring on Zatanna, Huntress and/or Lady Shiva! :yess:

WOW! Ivy looks HAWT! :drool :naughty
hump.gif
Indeed!

I might be beocming jaded but i'm looking at this and thinking, no way will it actually look as good :(
Damn! Now you've got me thinking that too! :gah:

Cheers,
Neo.

Back