Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's it! I'm now sold on getting a PS4 because Nathan Fillion sleeps with one. :lol

478976_320x320.jpg

Awesome pic!!

This is great news. I'm eager to play the last of us and now I'll be able to on my ps4! This service is going to be great!

See now this service sounds amazing, but at what cost? Also will we have to pay to "rent" the games we already own? Many of us have loads of PS3 games, will we be able to play those on this service for no charge?

See now this service sounds amazing, but at what cost? Also will we have to pay to "rent" the games we already own? Many of us have loads of PS3 games, will we be able to play those on this service for no charge?

If thats the case just hang onto your PS3. I see PS3s maintaining a lot of value threw this generation. You can still watch netflix on them and a load of other services.

I was really hoping Sony would tease the VR headset.. :(

PS Now looks cool; I hope they'll have a way for users to add in their physical library, instead of paying for them again.

Back