Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow man, you can even customize the background and stuff?
No Dynamic Themes?
That's one thing I love about my system when it's on.
That would suck. That would make feel very stale and generic.

When I get one I'm gonna be bummed, I can put my fave bad *** themes on there.

who cares about a background when you just want to get into a game so fast on the best gaming console on the market.
I hope this is not going to change your mind again on getting the ps4.

yeah but you cant download games you previously bought through psn. that isnt very fair.

Says who?

When a 'PS4 version' of a game you've already purchased through PSN becomes available, it's yours to download for free.

Got 'Flower' on launch night and picking up 'Zen Pinball 2' and 'Pinball Hall of Fame' this week.

who cares about a background when you just want to get into a game so fast on the best gaming console on the market.
I hope this is not going to change your mind again on getting the ps4.

No, but it's just stupid. I like having my custom themes. Not a plain blue background.
That and it doesn't even play movies or mp3 right now.
Now I need to keep a PS3 running next to it for media player?

yeah but you cant download games you previously bought through psn. that isnt very fair.

Source? Never heard that one.

No, but it's just stupid. I like having my custom themes. Not a plain blue background.
That and it doesn't even play movies or mp3 right now.
Now I need to keep a PS3 running next to it for media player?

Chill man it will come. :peace

Source? Never heard that one.

Says who?

When a 'PS4 version' of a game you've already purchased through PSN becomes available, it's yours to download for free.

Got 'Flower' on launch night and picking up 'Zen Pinball 2' and 'Pinball Hall of Fame' this week.

oic. well, when the "PS4 version(s)" come out ill buy the system then so i can redeem my games. until then, you CANT download your previously bought games. on top of that, theres no telling what games are going to make it over to ps4, so you cant just dismiss what i said and act like im stating blasphemy. also the only launch title worth interest is kz4. nothings all that great until mirrors edge 2, MGS5/GZ, or infamous second sun is released. ill let you guys work through all the bugs for me first. thanks for testing..............

So my PS4 from Argos turned up yesterday, and I wasn't planning on opening it until Christmas. However when it arrives with the bottom of the box all perforated and open, I kinda need to make sure the console is in good condition.

This is how it was after taking it out of the delivery bag thingy (the iPad with BBC News was to show the date/time in case Argos needed it should the console be broken)

But thankfully, all seemed okay and it's now all set up on my desk

oic. well, when the "PS4 version(s)" come out ill buy the system then so i can redeem my games. until then, you CANT download your previously bought games. on top of that, theres no telling what games are going to make it over to ps4, so you cant just dismiss what i said and act like im stating blasphemy.

Maybe not, but it's also pretty clear that someone wasn't paying attention when Sony said "not backwards compatible" since the day they revealed this thing at E3. :slap

A new system with a new operating system would require previous-gen games to be re-coded to work. Who'da thunk??

I really hope one day they make at least the download only titles conpatable. It should be easy since ps4 is basically a pc right?

I'm very curious what they'll do about HD collections. I'm dying to play MGS ICO/SOTC and ZOE HD collections on PS4!

Maybe not, but it's also pretty clear that someone wasn't paying attention when Sony said "not backwards compatible" since the day they revealed this thing at E3. :slap

A new system with a new operating system would require previous-gen games to be re-coded to work. Who'da thunk??

No ****. Your snarky comment is pretty lame. I knew, its annoying. Period. I am allowed to state my dismay for a feature or lack thereof. How about the recoding sooner than later? Sorry i brought your inner fanboy out, i can read webpages too.

No ****. Your snarky comment is pretty lame. I knew, its annoying. Period. I am allowed to state my dismay for a feature or lack thereof. How about the recoding sooner than later? Sorry i brought your inner fanboy out, i can read webpages too.

O RLY?? :cuckoo:

By all means, feel free to explain which words in your own sentence show just how well you knew because your use of 'cant' - even without the apostrophe - looks to have a pretty clear meaning contrary to what you're now claiming.

Of course, hindsight's always 20/20 (especially when someone has to point it out for you). :slap

Youre pretty dumb. I cant believe i have to explain. You cant dl your previous games you have to "wait" for them to get around to reproducing them. Is that good enough. I dont care anymore i didnt pick a fight with you you felt the need to be a dink. I never requested your matter of factly input. Learn how to post with tact.

Youre pretty dumb. I cant believe i have to explain. You cant dl your previous games you have to "wait" for them to get around to reproducing them. Is that good enough. I dont care anymore i didnt pick a fight with you you felt the need to be a dink. I never requested your matter of factly input. Learn how to post with tact.

:rotfl

No, seriously....

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Help all

So turned my ps4 on, did the update, did the PSN account synch, my profile shows PS plus member, but under the store section, 'PS Plus' it wants me to buy the membership again?!?!?! Any ideas?

Update: just realized the 'PS plus' section is an ad, and will show up for (everyone), including PS Plus members already. Sorry all, that was confusing

Last edited:
I'm really enjoying Killzone: Shadowfall, not only are the graphics astounding but the gameplay is just as fun as KZ2 and 3.

I also downloaded the PS4 version of DC Universe Online which I'm getting back into. It's nice to see my characters from the PS3 version being brought over.

:panic:Picked up this badboy a few days ago. Gonna wait until Xmas Day to fire it up though!

414FC625-B430-498F-AEBC-D82ED2208CFE-211-0000003166847F30_zps3c3a09c4.jpg

I'm really enjoying Killzone: Shadowfall, not only are the graphics astounding but the gameplay is just as fun as KZ2 and 3.

I also downloaded the PS4 version of DC Universe Online which I'm getting back into. It's nice to see my characters from the PS3 version being brought over.

I just started playing KZ as of yesterday & I'm really enjoying it as well. My 1st Ps4 game. I'm surprised how good mp is as well which is the most important thing to me when getting a FPS personally

:panic:Picked up this badboy a few days ago. Gonna wait until Xmas Day to fire it up though!

414FC625-B430-498F-AEBC-D82ED2208CFE-211-0000003166847F30_zps3c3a09c4.jpg

Congrats Turbo your going to love it. I wouldn't have the self will to keep it stored away until Christmas.

Back