Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far I got:

Assassins Creed
Killzone
Need for Speed
Marvel Superheros
Knack
Fifa 14
COD
and Battlefield.

only played about half so far though there all sitting on my shelf, I literally can't find any more good titles to buy atm since whilst NBA2K looks great I have zero interest in basketball and Guardians is a rip-off for 45 pounds here.

I'm not blown away by 'next gen' on a whole, it feels like the PS4 will need an update in 4 years or so given it's already behind PC's on power. Mind you, it's still cool.

Think will pick up Tomb Raider as never played that and I like the tweaks to Lara.

Since I'm clearing out all my old twitter links :lol , here's another one...

Sony engineer unveils the ‘functional beauty’ of the PS4′s cooling system
By Derek Strickland on January 20, 2014 9:03 am

SOURCE - VR-ZONE

Though I still can't get one, it's nice to see them reappearing in stores lately. Went to Target the other day and they just got a small amount in. Then was at another Target and the same.

So the time is coming for my to buy a next gen console.
You guys with both what would you recommend and have all the teething problems been ironed out?
As looking at comparisson on YouTube the xbox seems to have more colour and sharper detail , but in the flesh may look different.

Xbox has the edge in the number of games currently available, so you would want to look to the future and see what games are coming that you want to play. The Kinect voice commands are also very cool--it's great to be able to walk in and turn it on with your voice and be able to pause and play from the kitchen.
As far as graphical power, the PS4 is currently performing better in multiplatform games, but with actual next gen games (Forza 5, Ryse, Killzone: Shadowfall) they are performing closer to each other. the PS4 UI is also a bit easier to use from a controller standpoint.

Currently, I use the Xbox a lot more, I'm not really playing games on either of them though, I've been using the Xbox for TV, Netflix, and Blu-Ray.

Xbox has the edge in the number of games currently available, so you would want to look to the future and see what games are coming that you want to play. The Kinect voice commands are also very cool--it's great to be able to walk in and turn it on with your voice and be able to pause and play from the kitchen.
As far as graphical power, the PS4 is currently performing better in multiplatform games, but with actual next gen games (Forza 5, Ryse, Killzone: Shadowfall) they are performing closer to each other. the PS4 UI is also a bit easier to use from a controller standpoint.

Currently, I use the Xbox a lot more, I'm not really playing games on either of them though, I've been using the Xbox for TV, Netflix, and Blu-Ray.

:exactly: :exactly: :exactly:

I got a feeling this new gen isn't gonna last that long. I say this cause its easier to get full power out of them.
In a couple years there won't be any places to improve (except gameplay the most important thing obv)

So why can't M$ achieve backwards compatability with XB1?
Or is it a "maybe, possibly, could be from the cloud.....some day."
They aren't trying hard enough or have an ulterior motive.
No benefit of the doubt for those weasels.

Last edited:
Back