Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hoping to at least play some Assasin Creed IV before going to bed, but got hit with this 60+ minute update of patch 1.50. Oh well I will just leave it there and play it when I get up!

The old headsets will be functioning as of the next update, Sony was always clear that they wouldn't work right away but they would get them working, no need to go buy a new headset as none of the PS3 ones will work right now anyway.

PSN is either down for maintenance or just overloaded right now from what I'm reading. Hard to tell.

How's your PS4 working with the 1.50 update installed? [If it's installed] there seems to be some question as to if the update is stable. It's hard to separate the people who actually have problems from the trolls who just want to make the PS4 look like a total failure.

yeaa updates went perfect. PSN is up for me. was talking with some of mt friends on there. The dualshock feels so great.

I played AC4 for 1hr and it looks great but I think I need to get a new TV.

so tierd now. I will play with it more on the weekend.
so far all is awsome.

I pulled up to Gamestop at 8am. The guy unlocked the door for me and I picked it up and made it back to work before anyone else got here. Now the LONG wait. :gah::lol

Anyone here picked up Knack with their console, I wanna hear a real persons review of it before I make my final decision on it

It's a lot better. I just still feel the 360 controller is better. It just feels solid and I personally like the off centered sticks.

I"m excited about trying it, but I'm biased and think the 360 controller is the best out there (and I prefer my PS3 over the 360).

~~I'm gonna try to run on base to see if I have any luck finding a loose PS4 sitting on the shelf.

I"m excited about trying it, but I'm biased and think the 360 controller is the best out there (and I prefer my PS3 over the 360).

~~I'm gonna try to run on base to see if I have any luck finding a loose PS4 sitting on the shelf.

There was no one at my Gamestop at 8am this morning. I even watched the local news and they didn't cover it last night. Not sure, but maybe it's just not a big deal anymore?

There was no one at my Gamestop at 8am this morning. I even watched the local news and they didn't cover it last night. Not sure, but maybe it's just not a big deal anymore?

The local news went to a best buy and there were several people. They said some who had been waiting since the night before. I want to play this thing but I'm sure as heck not waiting outside for 2 days. :slap

The local news went to a best buy and there were several people. They said some who had been waiting since the night before. I want to play this thing but I'm sure as heck not waiting outside for 2 days. :slap

Me neither.
2i0t0te.jpg

Interesting. Maybe I'll swing by in a few minutes as there's also a gamestop on base. Perhaps I'll run in there first, and if no luck I'll run into the exchange to attempt to get lucky. If not then it just wasn't meant to be. (this is what I get for being indecisive):lol

Back