Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sittting here staring at this in my office. I should have waited to pick it up.

20131115_082350_zps1b8963bc.jpg

Didn't you say you've been getting the sniffles?? I'd start coughing and gagging so maybe you can leave early.

I just had Mexican. I could go in and take a massive dump and tell them I have stomach problems. :rotfl

It's not much longer now. I get off at 2:30. Will make a quick stop at the beer store, take the dogs out, take my dump, and then fire her up! :lol:rock

Kudos to those who got there's today. My PS4, Battlefield 4 and Killzone: SF will be delivered on Monday. COD: Ghosts and Assassin's Creed are arriving today. Unfortunately, it's bad timing since I'm off today.

Friend got a "brick' console from amazon, had to contact sony. Seems like a common problem.

I wonder if Fritzy baby was able to snatch one? Yo Frank! Where you at? :lol

Yessir! Got there at 6:00AM and was 13th in line and was at work by 8:00AM console in hand. :yess:

Awesome! He's probably playing it now. :lol

No, me work today. :monkey2 Plus, I only take days off for Gears. :cuckoo: :wacky

Probably. Its most likely one of a million holidays they have in Canada. :lol

I don't work in the public sector. :lecture :lol

so far I am very impressed with the PS4. I love how you can connect with all your friends. feels like live.

the video sharing is awesome. I joined a friends chat voice party an they were broadcasting the game. awesome.

done work at 7pm tonight an I am going hardcore all weekend.

add me up PSN= knightslade

Back