Play Imaginative- Avengers- Iron Man 1/6th MK VII diecast figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the rest of the pics. Just some quick snaps, really. I will have to try some poses the next round.

Incidentally, I can't really fault PI's customer service. When I brought my figure down for the exchange, the very nice lady there gave me a $20 shop voucher for my troubles and she also threw in an extra pair of articulated hands for free :)

wow, at least enterbay should learn from them. so, was the new articulated hands still felt loose?
btw, your shots are really great

Quick update;
Turns out the batteries weren't the problem, the light in the helmet is. But their customer service is top notch, even though I didn't buy the figure directly from them, they have still agreed to sort out the lights (not entirely sure how just yet, they said theyd email me with the details sometime this week) and send me a whole new set of hands to replace the loose fingers.... And I live all the way in Australia!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Quick update;
Turns out the batteries weren't the problem, the light in the helmet is. But their customer service is top notch, even though I didn't buy the figure directly from them, they have still agreed to sort out the lights (not entirely sure how just yet, they said theyd email me with the details sometime this week) and send me a whole new set of hands to replace the loose fingers.... And I live all the way in Australia!

Did you send them the head & loose fingers to them?

Nah they didnt ask for em back

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

I'm impressed if what you said was true:hi5:
But that means Pi already knew the products have QC issues. So know the problem not only loose fingers, but also iron man head's light feature:thud:

They asked for pictures so I sent a vid of the lights not working and the fingers not staying in place.

I got the 2 Initial PI Super Alloy Batman (Normal Matt & Gloss Exclusive Version), i would say the QC was relatively okie, maybe no lights or wire to build on this 2 figures.
Just collected the Ironman (Normal & Raw), overall, I am happy with it. I didn't get much issues like those mentioned, so I guess I am lucky. Waiting to pick up the Gold & the New 52 Superman this coming weekend @ STGCC.
PI being a new entry to the 1/4. 1/6 & 1/12 Figure, give them a chance to excel it.
They (PI) even bother to replace faulty parts with you even tho you may not have purchase directly from them and they actually allow one to one exchange too. Try that on HT, i doubt so if your purchase is from another seller from some place or Ebay and NOT from their authorised re-seller or distributors. HT had their QC issues last time too (rem the pinky stuff ..... :p) but they have improve the quality thru the years ..

My 2 Cents.

p/s: I am not a staff of PI nor for HT (AC) in Singapore. I am just a normal 1/6 collector :)

one thing I noticed when I saw it is he mouth seemed too small.
not sure if it was screen accurate or not.
the detail on hot toys is better though

This hypes me up for the new hot toys diecast IM3 figures, because if this figure is that good in diecast, hot toys is going to blow me away(not meant to be sexual).

Back