Play Imaginative- Avengers- Iron Man 1/6th MK VII diecast figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone wish to get hold of the PI IM Gold? I can help to PO.
Btw today is the last day to PO them
Pm me if u are interested.

This is getting blasted on FB. Most are very diappointed with the QC. At $400-500, it makes me glad to have passed.

Maybe they'll tighten up their QC with the 1/4 line.
We'll see.

I really hope so... maybe they didn't put much effort because this won't be a worldwide release? I'm not sure :dunno
anyway, their jim lee batman has great quality. I wonder why this one has such poor QC.
some people will have this figure next week, I'll be waiting for more pics & review :wave

1185876_10200932740894318_125682837_n.jpg

Credit to William Tan on OSR.

Personally I think it looks great, that HOA looks awesome! I'll post up pics and a video when I get mine on Monday. I dont get my HT mark vii until september unfortunately so cant do a comparison

I like PI's version. Maybe because I prefer proportions over 'minor' QC issues.

In case anybody would like to trade his PI with a HT Mk VII, lmk. :lol

Well I mean I guess its still a bit early to tell their QC issues.
Almost same as Selina Kyle with her QC issues then as they shipped more, more people started saying no problems with it at all. Guess we have to wait till there's more reviews.

Well I mean I guess its still a bit early to tell their QC issues.
Almost same as Selina Kyle with her QC issues then as they shipped more, more people started saying no problems with it at all. Guess we have to wait till there's more reviews.

Agreed. Literally only 2 people have given their opinions thus far

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

Wait,so only two peeps had QC issues with this figure?Then why all the panic?^_^

It is way too early. But there have only been 3 reviews. So 2 out of 3 is bad. Also, this is a $500 figure. Thats a lot to lay out if fingers are falling off.:dunno

Yep, fingers falling off seems to be a common issue. A collector said that his supplier had returned it to the factory for repair. So it's better to get the later batch because the problem will be fixed. Fingers crossed on this

Yep, fingers falling off seems to be a common issue. A collector said that his supplier had returned it to the factory for repair. So it's better to get the later batch because the problem will be fixed. Fingers crossed on this

Hey nightsurf, do you have a link to the new review, hopefully it will work for me this time:wink1:

Last edited:
Back